UFC 166: Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson PBP (Discussion)

Lol you say that like Gus is some can. He beats most everyone at lhw except for a select few. Cormier gets tooled by Bones.

Gus is no can. He is definitly top 3. What that and the Vitor fight showed is that Jones isnt unbeatable. I take Cormier over Gus or Vitor. Cormier has a great chance to beat Jones.

When did they start teaching people how to fight in the NBA?

I wish Joe Rogan would have called Shaq attacking Brad Miller...winging wild punches and missing every single one "OHHHH MANNN...HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SHAQ...WHAT A FIGHT!"

PLEASE CORMIER

Don't kill this perfect card with your boring wrestling style, just don't.

Seriously? I enjoy his wrestling. Then again I came here to watch mma not boxing.

NBA athletes watching these little men that are called "heavyweights" fight. Must feel good to know they could just hop over the fence and ragdoll the "baddest men on the planet".

The dumbest comment that I have seen on here. Since when does being tall automatically make you a good fighter? Was Mike Tyson tall? Cain is taller than Tyson. I have seen Carmelo Anthony attempt a sucker punch of another player once during a game and when the guy turned around, Anthony backpedaled his scared behind almost all the way back to the locker-room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ733zh2iWU

Back