UFC 166 Conference Call Audio (Cain,JDS, Cormier, Nelson)

thanks for the post going to check it out now =)

Doubt there will be any wolf tickets. Ill pass.

Listening now. Thanks a bunch.

Shit, I didn't know they were doing a 3rd episode of prime time. Looking forward to it.

Edit: just finished, great lines from both, but not much we haven't heard so far. Except Cormier claims to be about 224 right now.

Last edited:
I haven't listened just yet, but I saw a picture of JDS from a day ago and he has a pretty significant cut between the top of his nose/right eyebrow. I hope it's healed by Saturday.

Lmao

Start listening ~6:20. Hang on for about 30 seconds. I got a chuckle out of it.

Finally listened to it. What's with Cain's attitude about he won't fight JDS anymore after this? I've seen him say it a few times. JDS has been saying he'll fight Cain again if he wins or loses because Cain is a great fighter and he knows he'll challenge for a belt again if he JDS wins. Cain has just been saying NO this will be their last fight. Seems like a bit of a bad attitude imo.

Tired of beating his ass :D

He must be really confident going into this fight.

Finally listened to it. What's with Cain's attitude about he won't fight JDS anymore after this? I've seen him say it a few times. JDS has been saying he'll fight Cain again if he wins or loses because Cain is a great fighter and he knows he'll challenge for a belt again if he JDS wins. Cain has just been saying NO this will be their last fight. Seems like a bit of a bad attitude imo.

Guy's been fighting the same two people for how long now?

Can't blame him, mentally it must put you in a weird place. You have to become obsessed with the same person over and over again. He probably wants new challenges.

I'm sure he doesn't really think they'd never fight again if he wins, but he'd probably like at least 2 fights between rematches so he can get some psychological distance from the guy.

We need Diaz back so we can get some quality conference calls.

JDS and Cain just doesn't cut it, it's like listening to a toaster oven.

Just make Diaz the official conference call guy.

Listen to me, you uneducated fool!

God that was a good one...

I'll put this here since I don't know where else to put. For those wondering about a press conference this week, there isn't one. NO press conference for this card. Just a media day.

Back