UFC 165 Media scoring

method115

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I see a lot of people complaining about the decision but the funny thing is I can't find any media sites scoring it for Gus.

Sherdog - Jones
MMAfighting - Jones
SI - Jones
fightmetric - Jones

I don't visit a lot of other MMA sites did any of the major ones score this fight for Gus? Seems the only people scoring it for Gus are the fans.

The ones that weren't really Gus fans but just want Bones to lose are just very vocal. Hate does that to a person.

The UFC paid them off. This is the biggest cover up since the moon landing.

The ones that weren't really Gus fans but just want Bones to lose are just very vocal. Hate does that to a person.

Yes like Josh Barnett, Bisping, Rockhold and Leben... total conspiracy

Fightmetric has jones winning by socring round 2 n 3 a draw.

Yes like Josh Barnett, Bisping, Rockhold and Leben... total conspiracy
Not sure what your point is. They wanted Jones to lose? They're media? What conspiracy?

Jones probably has more sherdoggers wanting him to lose than any fighter in history and they're more vocal as they're fueled by their hate, imo. Media is more unbiased. Therefore the discrepancy...it's not that difficult.

Screen_Shot_2013-09-23_at_00.56.22.png

It's just Sherdog forum members are the biggest known Jones haters

Fighters who scored it for Gus:

Rockhold
Maynard
Lamas
Ortiz
Lentz
Hardy
Not fighter, Ed soares
Sotiropoulos
John Alessio
Barnett
Kampmann
Bocek
Leben
Rickels
Vera
Camozzi
Ross Pearson
Robertson
Gastelum
Davis
McDonald (or so it appeared, from his amazed look at the decision)
Bisping

Far from being Jones hating fueled, fight was close. I believe Gusta did enough to win. Some disagree, some don't now please don't go all conspiracy theorist claiming its Jones hate.

It's too bad this will get buried under the hate. Because it's accurate. Fight was scored correctly. 48-47.

Rockhold
Maynard
Lamas
Ortiz
Lentz
Hardy
Not fighter, Ed soares
Sotiropoulos
John Alessio
Barnett
Kampmann
Bocek
Leben
Rickels
Vera
Camozzi
Ross Pearson
Robertson
Gastelum
Davis
Bisping

Far from being Jones hating fueled, fight was close. I believe Gusta did enough to win. Some disagree, some don't now please don't go all conspiracy theorist claiming its Jones hate.

Fighters. Are. Not. Unbiased. No more unbiased than fans. In fact, more biased than fans.

Not sure what your point is. They wanted Jones to lose? They're media? What conspiracy?

Jones probably has more sherdoggers wanting him to lose than any fighter in history and they're more vocal as they're fueled by their hate, imo. Media is more unbiased. Therefore the discrepancy...it's not that difficult.

My point is, the mostly unpaid staffers that make up the 'media' we see here (read: part time and freelance bloggers) don't line up with a majority of sherdoggers or a majority of pros - who have no skin in the game - that called it for Gus on twitter.

I see a lot of people complaining about the decision but the funny thing is I can't find any media sites scoring it for Gus.

Sherdog - Jones
MMAfighting - Jones
SI - Jones
fightmetric - Jones

I don't visit a lot of other MMA sites did any of the major ones score this fight for Gus? Seems the only people scoring it for Gus are the fans.

Lot of fighter scored it for Gus too. But what do they know...

Rockhold
Maynard
Lamas
Ortiz
Lentz
Hardy
Not fighter, Ed soares
Sotiropoulos
John Alessio
Barnett
Kampmann
Bocek
Leben
Rickels
Vera
Camozzi
Ross Pearson
Robertson
Gastelum
Davis
Bisping

Yeah but they don't have a PhD in MMA like these expert writers who know everything.

Fighters. Are. Not. Unbiased. No more unbiased than fans. In fact, more biased than fans.

Judges are biased too, media is biased too.
im just showing that people everywhere have different opinions it isn't because of hate.

Back