UFC 165: JONES VS GUSTAFSSON Post Fight Press Conference Discussion

Good call

Though, I wouldn't say it was a robbery, but whoever scored it 49-46 for Jones needs to be shot.

Busted up, can't walk, I'd call that a loss. The magic of the promotion and huge endorsement deals won that one for jbj.

Rematch. Screw glover. Rematch rematch

You missed FOTY buddy:icon_lol:

I said i did not pay for it, I still watched it. I hardly ever pay to watch UFC, why waste 50$ for 1-2 good fights when you can stream it for free.

I said i did not pay for it, I still watched it. I hardly ever pay to watch UFC, why waste 50$ for 1-2 good fights when you can stream it for free.

Because it's illegal

This is just a draw, in my book. Instant rematch, so they can finish the fight.

He still lost, let me guess... you have never had a prediction for a fight wrong?

So your prediction is completely inaccurate, and you try to save face by saying 'well, he still lost'? Lol.

It's not working for me and I'm a god damn computer expert.

Calm down playa. They haven't even gotten out of the showers yet. It will probably start in another 40 minutes or so.

I like my Big HD flatscreen, also I've got friends over. We all chipped in. About 5bucks apiece :cool:

So your prediction is completely inaccurate, and you try to save face by saying 'well, he still lost'? Lol.

I still predicted the right winner, no shit it was not a tko in the 2nd. I never claimed it was a good prediction.

last 3 fights had me jumping up and down.. Didn't watch the prelims but the main card delivered for the most part

I still predicted the right winner, no shit it was not a tko in the 2nd. I never claimed it was a good prediction.

You predicted a huge favorite to win a fight. That's really praise-worthy. :icon_lol:

I hope jones says in his best apollo creed voice "ANIT GONNA BE NO REMATCH."

Back