UFC 165 gamblers thread

muggy love

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Here are betting lines for these 3 fights atm. I just don't see how Jones is -750 vs Gustafsson. Bones is 18-1, Gust is 15-1. Should Bones be that heavy of a favorite? My parlay is gonna be Jones, Renan, Khabib.

*TiP when betting on MMA. Never bet way in advance, fighters always get injured in mma and you lose your money when they pull out. I tend to bet night of the weigh ins, plus it helps to see how the fighters look after cutting*.

Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov -260
Pat "Bam Bam" Healy +200

Renan Barao -650
Eddie Wineland +425

Jon "Bones" Jones -750
Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson +475

can't believe gustafsson is that big of a dog.

If mousasi fought Jones it would probably be closer

Please don't merge this to Oblivions thread. PLEASE!!!`

All the people who bet against jones when he was -400,-500 and lost their money are now putting money on jones so it's driving up the price.

The lines aren't about whose going to win. It's about where the money goes. People are putting their money on Jones.

Jones should be the favorite but i don't think he warrants a 7-1 line. That's crazy in a fight of this caliper.

Here are betting lines for these 3 fights atm. I just don't see how Jones is -750 vs Gustafsson. Bones is 18-1, Gust is 15-1. Should Bones be that heavy of a favorite? My parlay is gonna be Jones, Renan, Khabib.

*TiP when betting on MMA. Never bet way in advance, fighters always get injured in mma and you lose your money when they pull out. I tend to bet night of the weigh ins, plus it helps to see how the fighters look after cutting*.

Pat "Bam Bam" Healy +200

Renan Barao -650
Eddie Wineland +425

Jon "Bones" Jones -750

I think the odds look right considering their strengths and weaknesses. Since when do you lose money if one of the fighters pulls out of a fight? Never heard that before.

All the people who bet against jones when he was -400,-500 and lost their money are now putting money on jones so it's driving up the price.

The lines aren't about whose going to win. It's about where the money goes. People are putting their money on Jones.

Jones should be the favorite but i don't think he warrants a 7-1 line. That's crazy in a fight of this caliper.

Nice reply white belt! I never really understood it but that makes sense...

Pat "Bam Bam" Healy +200

Renan Barao -650
Eddie Wineland +425

Jon "Bones" Jones -750

What do you mean you lose your money when they pull out? You just get refunded...

I would NEVER bet on Khabib, you'll see, Healy will once again be the spoiler.

Since when do you lose money if one of the fighters pulls out of a fight? Never heard that before.

you dont. you get the money back. the bet gets cancelled.

that guy is mistaken.

*TiP when betting on MMA. Never bet way in advance, fighters always get injured in mma and you lose your money when they pull out.

Really? That doesn't seem right.

So if $100 million is bet on a fight and it gets cancelled, then nobody gets their money back?

Really? That doesn't seem right.

So if $100 million is bet on a fight and it gets cancelled, then nobody gets their money back?

lol

hes mistaken. just ignore him.

Youll win the parlay but youll have to bet a ton to make it worth it

Back