UFC 165: Chris Weidman Q&A

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
[YT]bZIVjRxjp5I[/YT]

Just watched this sometime back. Chris admits that Silva's antics did get into his head during round 2. Hope Chris gets the victory again. War Weidman!

Also, how good is that GSP idolising kid?

That boxing money question was annoying. Sounded like something that Ariel Helwani would ask.

Chris comes across as a real cool guy.

Not sure if he beats Silva again, but he is a great guy to have as champ

Chris comes across as a real cool guy.

Not sure if he beats Silva again, but he is a great guy to have as champ

Weidman's a pretty awesome champ - Not sure if he wins the rematch, but he'll definitely be top 3 as a 185lber or even 205lber well into his 30's.

Wow Anderson is screwed if he actually did get into Chris' head a little bit, Weidman will keep planting him on his back and won't even give him a chance

Thanks for posting. I like Chris Weidman both as a fighter and as a person, from what we can see; but I really don't want the Anderson Silva ride to be over. Every time that guy fights it's like watching a movie; a movie made all the more intense and suspenseful because it's real fucking life.

As if another proof was needed that Silva has the most obnoxious fans.No respect whatsoever.

Weidman is such a genuine guy it's so easy to root for him.He's honest,self-critical and funny.A rarity in the sport.

I like Weidman but I think he's kinda boring

Been a fan of him as a person ever since the first Q&A he did. Comes across as a nice, honest dude who's respectful of everyone. Will be pulling for him in the rematch.

As if another proof was needed that Silva has the most obnoxious fans.No respect whatsoever.

Weidman is such a genuine guy it's so easy to root for him.He's honest,self-critical and funny.A rarity in the sport.

What are you talking about??

Hearing "UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman" does not sit well with me

Deal with it :cool:

I don't have to like it.

silva.gif

Back