UFC 159 tickets go on sale next monday, and only the main event has been announced!

The pre-sale for UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen, goes on sale next Monday at 10 am, and as of right now there are NO fights on the card except for the main event. I don't usually attend events, does this happen alot?

And just for fun, what are some fights you think are going to be on that card?

I would love to see Cormier vs. Mir as the co-main event.

maybe a way to duck random drugstest, if you announce the fighters a the last moement?

I honestly do think they'll make the same mistake twice. Jones won't fuck the UFC over again, they'll cut him regardless of his talent and he knows it. His character and popularity has taken a beating the last year. All of the cards that Jones has headlined since winning the title have been this way except for UFC 140, which is very weird considering Canada usually gets watered down cards with GSP on them. UFC 135 had Hughes vs Koscheck as the co-main, 145 had Rory vs Che Mills as the co-main, 151 before it was canceled has Heiron vs Ellenberger. 152 doesn't count because they just shoved him on another good card that they had stacked so people would watch flyweights.
Jones didn't 'fuck over' anyone and is probably more popular now than he's ever been. The initial backlash didn't last long.

Bones Knows

Prepare for a crappy main card and a crappy undercard like 151.

Jones vs Sonnen will be the only big fight on the card. The Co main might be like Matt Brown vs Che Mills.

I'm going to try to get tickets for this event. This will be my first live event so I hope this becomes a stacked card and being worth going to.

I'm going to try to get tickets for this event. This will be my first live event so I hope this becomes a stacked card and being worth going to.

I hope its a good one too, but since its your first card, I think you'll have a good time either way.

Let me think about this, 2 coaches from the TUF fighting against each other in the main event. This has disaster written all over it!

Back