Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was on UFC.com and the card as of now is:

GSP vs Diaz for the WW championship
Condit vs MacDonald II
Hendricks vs Ellenberger
Cote vs Sakara

I am really stoked for this card , I went to see GSP vs Condit and already this card is waaaayyyyy more stacked then the 154 card.

Fingers crossed no one is injured and Diaz is able to make it without getting removed from the card.

Anyone surprised Hendricks took this fight ? He was talking about sitting out waiting for his shot. Did he figure it was best to do as he was told to help be a company man and not be passed up again ?

not really surprised he took this fight i hink it is a very winnable fight for hendricks and hopefully they put sakara and cote on the prelims and throw in one more big name fight on the main card.

The UFC should put Tim Sylvia on the undercard-see how that plays out.

Dana is smart. I planned on not getting 158 to protest this Nick vs GSP bullshit and Hendricks getting snubbed. But he goes and puts Hendricks on the same card... that son of a bitch.

Also, see sig.

i honestly wouldnt mind seeing them bring back sylvia the ufc could some more heavyweights while i dont think he would be competing for a title he definitely could hang around with the lower tier heavyweights so i say why not bring sylvia back and if they bring him back and he gets destroyed they can just cut him.

Diaz is the 4th best ww on this card... And he's getting a title shot.

not really surprised he took this fight i hink it is a very winnable fight for hendricks and hopefully they put sakara and cote on the prelims and throw in one more big name fight on the main card.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's on the main card. They tend to put mostly canadians on the card and aside from the main event and co-main event it's not really a great card on paper.

I was quite surprised the Hendricks Ellenberger fight was added , but the more I think about it , I think it's Dana hedging in case Diaz fucks up , Hendricks will be in camp training so he will be in shape if need be.

Dana is smart. I planned on not getting 158 to protest this Nick vs GSP bullshit and Hendricks getting snubbed. But he goes and puts Hendricks on the same card... that son of a bitch.

Also, see sig.

How how there 9 fighters in the top 5?

Also, see sig.

that's why he's the president of the company :icon_lol:

Agreed. I just think it would be interesting. I am not saying he belongs or doesnt belong there but whether he got knocked out or knocked someone out, I would be watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back