PBP UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:40pm PT/ 6:40pm ET/ 11:40pm UK

Cote won based off damage but he def lost the whole fight due to the unified rules..

Funny how people were saying that Cote was going to "probably get robbed of the round" after round 1. Then when they gave it to him and Voelker finished strong it suddenly is a robbery against Voelker.

This. Thought the new intro was sweet... then they remind everyone that this is still the UFC and does Face The Pain anyway.

Yeah they need to do something like a cool epic instrumental fuck ameteurish rock soundtracks

Funny how people were saying that Cote was going to "probably get robbed of the round" after round 1. Then when they gave it to him and Voelker finished strong it suddenly is a robbery against Voelker.

Different people.

even with Pride rules I'm not sure he would have lost the fight, he had first and two, so if you judge the fight as a whole he still has it, now if you mean that judges should be amnesic and score the fight based on what they remember of the last seconds of it, yeah Voelker won by a large margin

Last edited:
lol cool story bro. the title fight wasn't the special announcement, that's all im telling you.

I didn't tell you anything else that none of these where anywhere near "special" announcements. Agree to disgree?

Thought Bobby won round 2 for sure with damaging knee, takedowns, and spawling Cote's takedown. But I knew being Canadian would wrap Cote up the win. Don't see how Cote won the won while it wasn't a domination for Bobby he did the more damage and got the better of the grappling.

Obviously Bobby won round 3, and giving round 1 to Cote is fair.

agreed

its clear to me who won the 'fight'

Hate this Fletcher guy's gimmick, but not a fan of Ricci's attitude.

War Fletcher

And nick diaz is complaining about his photo?!? Look at Fletcher's...

I really don't see how you could give Cote round two. It was pretty even up until the last two minutes of the round, then Bobby started whooping his ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back