UFC 158 Just got better with Mein-Miller addition

Hardworlder

White Belt
Reaction score
Surprised there hasn't been much buzz since this was announced today. Personally, I am stoked. I love Mein. Since his stoppage of Riggs, and his great showing against Zaromskis, I have been a big fan. His desolation of Santos is also a great. Personally I think this kid has only up to go in the ranks, and after Millers sub of Funch most recently in his WW debut, I feel this is a great test for him,. Miller has had less than stellar performances in the past, but I feel at this new weight, he may have a second life within the UFC. It won't be an easy fight for Mein, but because of my fanship, and how bias I am, I do think he will take this VIA being young, hungry and diverse in his standup, so long as he can avoid the ground game of Miller.

158 is shaping up to be great with all this deep welterweight talent. I really feel it will showcase where both of these guys stand in the division.

Who else is stoked for this fight? Glad Mein is getting his showing in the UFC. I was at the SFS card in Mississauga where he put away Petz, and can't wait for his (truly) big show break.

The first 4 or so months in 2013 looks fucking FANTASTIC. Stay the fuck away injury bug.

I'll take Mein by decision.

I agree the whole card looks amazing. But I have my fingers crossed. I hope the Sauna doesn

Back