UFC 158: Georges St-Pierre vs Nick Diaz PBP (Discussion)

Making a comment about your 50 comments proclaiming your love for GSP, and I have "homosexual fixation".....I used to call people homos too....when I was 8 or 9 years old.....do you still think girls have "cooties?"

Wow. You are not bright in an astonishing way. Even your trolling lacks . . . well, anything. Kind of like Diaz's game tonight.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

LOL at Diaz talking about problems on the ground. And that last two round they both looked gassed but Diaz looked really gassed with his hands down. So much for that 23 min of hitting speed bag :rolleyes:

the speed bag doesnt force your face into the mat for 25 mins.

Someone needs to start a "Would You Please STFU GSP Haters!" thread and it needs to be stickied. Not even kidding. George busted his a-hole. Split it open. Gape style. And he won a 5 round decision. Deal with it. And unpolitely eff off.

Would you feel the same way if these were two guys both in their first UFC fights. You probably would have called for their heads.

LOL at Diaz talking about problems on the ground. And that last two round they both looked gassed but Diaz looked really gassed with his hands down. So much for that 23 min of hitting speed bag :rolleyes:

Are you serious?

Diaz didn't look remotely gassed, he was controlling GSP in the clinch in the last two rounds and landing body shots.

Copying the link to this thread as evidence that MMA fans are among the dumbest of the Homo Sapien era. They literally don't know the goal/object of the competition they're watching but they howl and moan like dogs before being put to sleep anyway. I'm guessing they also watch cricket and get angry because there aren't enough stolen bases.

The fuck? Takedowns and top control are the most rewarded aspects of a fight.

The poster that you confronted is %100 accurate. The fights that Zuffa is looking for is the Cruikshank/Makdessi affair though with a finish. What I see is an evolution towards boxing. A progression we never knew existed except by modern-day criticsm to game-changes. Extremely weird.

I can't believe what an immature guy Diaz is. Hitting after the bell should be an automatic cut from UFC. I hope to never see him again

Georges actually holds up really well, any damage shown on his face is from power strikes just like anyone else. I was surprised to hear that Nick got his scar tissue operated on, I was worried that it would cause problems.
Anyway, point was that neglecting Nick's contribution to the fight isn't cool.

True. But at best Diaz did slightly better than GSP standing, and and half the fight was on the ground where he got dominated. Both guys were bleeding, and neither guy was swollen badly anywhere. GSP will probably have an ice pack the size of a suitcase on his head at the post fight press conference though.

599043_272025046265454_1790023164_n.jpg

I can't believe what an immature guy Diaz is. Hitting after the bell should be an automatic cut from UFC. I hope to never see him again

I hope i never have to watch 25 mins of GSP holding position ever again.

And yet ANOTHER reference to testicles. Seriously, just go blow a guy and get it over with, would you?

like I said, a lot of kids refer to people as "homos" when they disagree with them and try to lash out....Nice going, "poet".......:redface:

Would you feel the same way if these were two guys both in their first UFC fights. You probably would have called for their heads.

I'll be polite . . . I've been watching this game probably before you were born. Don't try to sound smart with me. Read first phrase. You likely have no right talking to me.

True. But at best Diaz did slightly better than GSP standing, and and half the fight was on the ground where he got dominated. Both guys were bleeding, and neither guy was swollen badly anywhere. GSP will probably have an ice pack the size of a suitcase on his head at the post fight press conference though.

See i feel the same GSP didnt look horrible on the feet but instead of fighting to win a Fight...he and his corner kept looking at clocks and going for TD and position control.

I mean...he is going to be remembered as Dominant sure but also very...very boring.

Oh, just a quick reminder:

GSP defeated Diaz 50-45.

Scoreboard.

um.......Im not a huge fan of either guy, not sure what you are trying to prove by gloating.........and projecting your insecurities.....

I do like Nick a great deal more than GSP however.....because I like guys who aren't afraid to take chances....you know, guys who still "fight".........You may not have been watching long enough to see when guys actually treated it like a fight and not a points contest....diaz is one of the throwbacks......It's why people love BJ so much....

Back