UFC 157 will be a bust

Im not, that's my right as the customer. Its also my right to voice my opinion on the subject.

Over the years I've probably bought 50-plus PPV's.

That means I've paid the UFC easily in the neighborhood of $3,000.

So I can say and do whatever the hell I want when it comes to the UFC and its poor decision making these days.

You're the worst type of MMA fan.

Why would Dana put this crap card on when it's the second PPV of the month? If someone can only afford one PPV a month they sure as hell will chose UFC 156 over 157.

I wont be getting this card and I know many other fans who wont either. You have 2 of the best Male MMA fighters in the sport in Lyoto and Hendo and they are getting shit on by playing second fiddle to 2 female fighters they could both beat up with one arm tied behind their back.

Most UFC fans do not want to see women on ppv's when their money could be spent to see top male talent.

It would have been one thing if Dana tested the waters by putting this fight on the under card or even the opening fight on the ppv, but to make it the headline when there is no talent pool for women's MMA looks like amateur hour.

Rousey will fight twice and be left with no other challenges to face.

Whats the point?
I support Wmma and I like Rousey and Carmouche, but I can't say that I will be ordering this one, I agree. I will probably watch it at a bar instead of buying this time.

hendo vs machida is on this card people need to stop crying like little pansies and get over it. its going to be a hell of a fight for at least the first ten minutes!!! and still time to add some other solid fights. everyone bitching about the main event needs to just get over it i sure as hell won't be missing this fight its going to be a war.

Ronda will outdraw every other champion LW and below. Remember to bump when I'm right.

Don't buy it and STFU. Women are fighting in the MMA and that's just something you have to get over. If you want to argue it's not a legit title fight because Carmouche doesn't have a real case, I hope you would raise as much a fuss about Jones/Sonnen, GSP/Diaz, and even Aldo/Edgar. All of those fights, including Rousey/Carmouche, are title fights though. Title fights headline cards. End of story!

"Top male talent." "...playing second fiddle to 2 female fighters they could both beat up with one arm tied behind their back." What a misogynist thread this is. Machida and Hendo could probably beat up flyweights with one arm tied behind their backs too - and?

Did you get sand in your vagina?

I pay for a product. If I dont like the product, I will make my opinion known and I will vote with my wallet.

Misogynist? Get over it most men dont watch women's sports and that will never change. No amount of social programing is going to change that fact.

Women have the right to have WMMA, but I wont watch it. If you will, good for you, but your not going to change my mind and I'll still make this thread.

I just dont like that Hendo Machida is a 3 rounder because of some main event that is going to end in the first minute.

I agree with ts. I dont care if the ufc puts a woman's fight as the main event. Im just not going to buy it. And i think most mma fans feel the same even if they refuse to admit it.

Bout order doesn't matter to me. Card could be good.

Title fights always headline. This is nothing new.

Ill watch the entire event, but Hendo vs Machida is the reason why Im buying it.

I'm doing the opposite, I am making a point of buying it to encourage them to put more money into promoting women's MMA.

I wont be getting this card and I know many other fans who wont either. You have 2 of the best Male MMA fighters in the sport in Lyoto and Hendo and they are getting shit on by playing second fiddle to 2 female fighters they could both beat up with one arm tied behind their back.

Most UFC fans do not want to see women on ppv's when their money could be spent to see top male talent.

It would have been one thing if Dana tested the waters by putting this fight on the under card or even the opening fight on the ppv, but to make it the headline when there is no talent pool for women's MMA
looks like amateur hour.

Rousey will fight twice and be left with no other challenges to face.

Whats the point?

Dana will miss you.

I'm doing the opposite, I am making a point of buying it to encourage them to put more money into promoting women's MMA.

world-burn1-e1343094739540.png

Fair enough u don't buy it but why hope that it fails. Just ignore it and move on. Its not as if its squeezing out male fighters.

My dad said it's going to be the best MMA Card ever.
You think my dad's a liar?

Don't fucking watch, then.

I just dont like that Hendo Machida is a 3 rounder because of some main event that is going to end in the first minute.

Thats a valid point. Should be a 5 round fight. Favours Hendo.

You're all a bunch of cry babies "mummy mummy they're letting women fight in the main event, mummy mummy it's not fair"

Grow the fuck up, if you enjoy MMA and the talent and skill involved you should watch regardless of who's fighting. As for putting it on a PPV as the main event it shows he's putting faith in women and not just play the safe road.

Back