UFC 157: Rousey Vs Carmouche Ticket Sales Not Off To A Great Start

the only thing that pisses me of about Ronda headlining is that Hendo vs. Machida will now only be 3 rounds instead of 5 :icon_sad:

Why? Dan gasses himself out after two rounds anyway

I wonder if it would have turned out bettrr if machida/hendo was the main?
I think so.....

the only thing that pisses me of about Ronda headlining is that Hendo vs. Machida will now only be 3 rounds instead of 5 :icon_sad:

Clearly this gentleman did not see the 3rd round of Hendo vs. Shogun.

This card doing weak numbers potentially hurts Hendo and Machida, as well as every other fighter on the card, with regard to bonuses and contention for future fights (we all know that how big of a draw someone is has a lot to do with getting title shots and backstage bonuses, ppv cuts, etc).

can't see how any true fan would wish for this ppv to not do well.

Fuck it. I just decided from now on I am only buying UFC ppv:s that feature female fighters. Because I want all the little douchey crybabies to go waaaaah for their mama, nothing would please me more.

make that your sig so every antiwomen douche can read it.

Fuck it. I just decided from now on I am only buying UFC ppv:s that feature female fighters. Because I want all the little douchey crybabies to go waaaaah for their mama, nothing would please me more.

how are people gonna know you're buying them? I don't get it, you can't even come close to realistically accomplishing this. Something you seem to have a knack for, given your current stance on WMMA.

how are people gonna know you're buying them? I don't get it, you can't even come close to realistically accomplishing this. Something you seem to have a knack for, given your current stance on WMMA.

It's called consumer power. I will be doing my part, and every little counts etc. But yeah, they won't know it was me.

With the fight being near L.A./Hollywood, Dana will pull out all the stops and get as many celebs there as he can and hype this thing up to gen up interest. I think the card will probably do just fine.

^^^^
The celebs like Steven Seagul, Mike Tyson, the fat guy from that one show and what's her name

theres a huge movement on youtube where the top comments on videos promoting the fight say "turn your TV's off after the Hendo/machida fight, spread the word"

At that point though they already have your money so that doesn't really do anything they don't care if you watch the fight or not just that you buy the ppv so people need to talk with their money and not buy this.

theres a huge movement on youtube where the top comments on videos promoting the fight say "turn your TV's off after the Hendo/machida fight, spread the word"

That's genius!

genius-meme.jpg

Back