Ufc 157, rousey and carmouche get 'ufc primetime' treatment

let me guess- Ronda will talk about her sex life...

and Carmouche will talk about her sex life while Dana chimes in in one of the cutaways "We're very proud to have an openly homosexual fighter in the UFC. Liz is a great ambassador, etc., etc."

let me guess- Ronda will talk about her sex life...

And the Olympics, which includes bashing Michael Phelps. Also, she will be bashing Kim Kardashian. Be sure not to miss it :D

I enjoy watching Ronda fight, and having decent interviews, but she goes on about very random things like bashing some olympians and complaining about Kim Kardashian. Oh well though.

good

im all for up and cummers getting the primetime/countdown treatment to showcase them.

makes the fight more hype.

seriously though, i'll watch. primetime series and the fox preview specials tend to be significantly better than your typical UFC countdown shows.

don't like listening to Ronda talk so I won't be watching this prime time or the PPV

And the Olympics, which includes bashing Michael Phelps. Also, she will be bashing Kim Kardashian. Be sure not to miss it :D

I enjoy watching Ronda fight, and having decent interviews, but she goes on about very random things like bashing some olympians and complaining about Kim Kardashian. Oh well though.

well the latest news of Kanye and Kardashian should give her material for the next few months if she wants it.

TS is that ja-rule in your av?

hahahaha nice.

but lyoto and hendo!

yeah I'm not missing that fight, so Im gonna find another way to watch it

WMMA is not ready for UFC level promotion and I have very little interest in it so I'm gonna vote with my wallet.

You might as well make a bet on the main event, Ronda's obviously going to win. This is just a tune-up fight for her. Won't be surprised by another early armbar. She gonna hold onto that golden belt she's rocking here in my av :cool:

I love Ronda. But it's like the UFC make her put on an act now.

I'm guessing Ronda will be involved in another nude magazine spread, which the lead-up will be in episode 1, getting us men hooked to see episode 2 leading to a possible nudity scandal scene in the third episode to keep us tuned!

You might as well make a bet on the main event, Ronda's obviously going to win. This is just a tune-up fight for her. Won't be surprised by another early armbar. She gonna hold onto that golden belt she's rocking here in my av :cool:

I don't even think it is a tune-up fight. No one seems to want to be in a hurry to fight her. She is just taking on anyone who will do it at this point.

Back