UFC 156 looks amazing

Tedarch82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really can't wait for this event,I have not been this excited for ages.Every fight on this card has the potential To be great.Anyone else feel the love?

HoCEE.png

I really can't wait for this event,I have not been this excited for ages.Every fight on this card has the potential To be great.Anyone else feel the love?

Reem vs Bigfoot should be a great fight

Something looks weird about that picture... I think Dana's head has been shrunk or something.

Agree, can't wait. Edgar wins a great fight. Overeem kills Bigfoot. Rashad wins easy

Reem vs Bigfoot should be a great fight
I don't get why people are so confident about this. I look at this and I see it going little different from Bigfoot vs Cormier or Bigfoot vs Velasquez, where he just can't keep up with a Top 10 HW and gets polished off by someone stronger, more accurate, and faster.

Bigfoot's claims to fame are finishing an undersized and past his prime Fedor, and the one-legged Travis Browne?

Should be but until all these guys actually get in the octagon I won't get my hopes up. These days with fight day flues and guys falling in the sauna until the guys are standing in there and the fight starts I can't get excited. I wouldn't be surprised if Aldo crashes his bike on the way to the fight.

Should be an amazing card if it works out

Maybe this will be viewed as a strange call, but I'm looking forward to Fitch vs Maia.

any way plenty of good stuff on this card. Uncle Creepy V Benavidez. Rashad v St Nog the lesser. And for the title Edgar v Aldo.

The Overeem v Bigfoot fight has such a draw to it since both men are spectacles each an unto themselves. And now we have two spectacles in the cage.

Ian McCall vs. Joseph Benavidez is a great fight I can't wait for. In fact the whole main card is probably one of my top 5 favourites ever.

Back