SL9

Believe
Reaction score
Aldo/TKO/2

Who you got?

Jose-Aldo-UFC-129_9875-450x260_crop_340x234.jpg
frankie-edgar_display_image_crop_340x234.jpg

Last edited:
I think Aldo knocks him out inside of the first two...with the slightest lean toward the first.

I really want to see Aldo's BJJ, but your prediction sounds about right.

Aldo by destrucion within 3 rounds. Edgar no longer has the speed advantage at 145, thats going to be hard to adjust to. Aldo's is just too good.

Frankie Edgar by UNANIMOUS DECISION.

I want to be on record as the first guy on this thread to call the upset perfectly correct.

Edgar will dominate. Aldo will get taken down, outworked, and outclassed. He will be tired, confused and frustrated by the end.

I want to be on record as the first guy on this thread to call the upset perfectly correct.

Edgar will dominate. Aldo will get taken down, outworked, and outclassed. He will be tired, confused and frustrated by the end.
I agree with this.

Yup. Aldo hasn't looked very good lately so this is certainly possible. Frankie is amazing, he was dominant against bigger fighters. Aldo needs to bring his "A" game.

Yup. Aldo hasn't looked very good lately so this is certainly possible. Frankie is amazing, he was dominant against bigger fighters. Aldo needs to bring his "A" game.

Is this sarcasm?

I think Aldo will win but I'm not sure how.

I can see him finishing Frankie with strikes although Frankie is tough, but I could definitely see him winning a dominant decision.

When has Edgar ever dominated anyone?

This fight could go either way.

I see Frankie taking down Aldo at some point. Not sure how much he will be able to do with it - at least in the early going. I think Frankie's got to use his wrestling and cardio advantages to use: chain TD attempts together relentlessly until it wears out Aldo. Push Aldo to the limit as Cain's done with JDS.

Back