UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm PT/ 7pm ET/ 12am UK

dunham relies on his punches too much. I he would throw more leg kicks and body kicks it would pay off.

It's not even that. He was throwing the same combo and moving his head to the right. A left highkick could have found his head easily if Tibau was that skilled in striking. Even the most basic boxing coaches tell you to not spam the same moves. He still can win a lot of fights on undercards.

Come on guys. This is Evan Dunham. Split decision over Aurelio. Split decision over over Griffin. To say nothing of the Sherk fiasco. Are you really surprised?

I got nervous with the split there at the end. Lol they closed out the show super fast while it was still 7pm.

who is gleison's boxing instructor

I wanna know cause he is awful

10000363.jpg

split decision?

SPLIT DECISION???

SPLIT DECISION???????????

The first half of that third round I was thinking "oh shit, it's gonna be a robbery", but then Dunham came on strong and made it a little more decisive so I wasn't as worried.

But yeah, it was clear who the winner was.

That was Big Nog in the intro! I'm pretty sure of it. I think they pulled the old switheroo.

Still don't get it why guys like Tibau are walking around with such a mass. You could tell even before he gets into the cage that he would gas.

I dont really see how you couldve given dunham less than 2 rounds. at best we're looking at a 29-29, but i had it 29-28 Dunham

That was another excellent fight, but again the cardio.... Tibau didn't crap out like Volkmann, but man he looked massive in there; I wonder what weight he came into camp at and what he weighed before cutting down for the fight while in camp. Dunham had the right strategy and executed it incredibly well, he fought to tire Tibau out, it wasn't just good luck like Green had against Volkmann.

All in all, great prelims. show is off to a great start.

I like Joe as a person (seems like a nice, dedicated guy) but I'm rooting for an impressive win from Uncle Creepy.

Still don't get it why guys like Tibau are walking around with such a mass. You could tell even before he gets into the cage that he would gas.

For da ladies yo. The first thought that probably pops into a chick's head when she sees a dude built like Tibau is "Shit. That dude's probably got a gigantic dick."

Just a theory.

so they're just going to recycle the same contenders at 125. We could see Mccall/DJ I/II/III or Benevidez/DJ I/II within one year

Back