UFC 155: The Road to the Heavyweight Title

AndyGoaty**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
8 free fights from The Champ and former champ right here

edit: man JDS had the tougher road to the title he fought some killers

Cain has looked more flawless in his fights, but I guess you could say it's easier to do that when you're fighting easiest competition compared to JDS.

Cain has looked more flawless in his fights, but I guess you could say it's easier to do that when you're fighting easiest competition compared to JDS.

You think he could do what he did with Morris against Big Country? Or Gonzaga?

I think JDS really took a long tough way to the title
It almost look like UFC wanna destroy him
All the new and upcomers JDS has fought them
But he still passed the test!

Cain on the other hand looks more protected by the UFC

Dos Santos had one of the toughest roads to the title I can ever recall.

You think he could do what he did with Morris against Big Country? Or Gonzaga?

I definitely could see Cain beating both nelson and gonzaga, but to answer your question it's a no. Nelson could beat cain if he happens to land a power punch, but cain seems too technical and quick to get caught.

Glad you used those two as examples. Your point woulda been flawed if you tried to use past prime cro cop, or fat werdum. So props on that.

I think they wanted to destroy JDS so he wouldnt get to Lesnar IMO. I thought Brock was going to wreck Cain. BOY WAS I WRONG

I thought Carwin was going to slaughter JDS

JDS had to beat a killers row of Heavyweights to get his title shot and impressed against them all.
Velasquez got some easy, easy fights to build his name and got some gift TKO's along with it. Calling it against Rothwell while he was standing up is laughable.

I definitely could see Cain beating both nelson and gonzaga, but to answer your question it's a no. Nelson could beat cain if he happens to land a power punch, but cain seems too technical and quick to get caught.

Glad you used those two as examples. Your point woulda been flawed if you tried to use past prime cro cop, or fat werdum. So props on that.
He would have more trouble with Werdum
With ease.

Wow

This is the first thread I've seen where they give JDS his full due. He definitely had a harder run at the title than Cain.

Back