UFC 155 Are you frikking kidding me?

Ballist1x

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Brad pickett on the undercard?

He is by far the most talented and competitive Brit fighter in the ufc with Fight of the night two times and ko of the night already in his sky rocket. And that's in 3 consecutive ufc fights...

Who's balls do you have to suck to make the main card ffs?

main card is already stacked with bigger names

if he was on a different card he might have got the main treatment

It's mind boggling that they have the gaul to put Leben vs Vemola on the PPV ahead of Pickett's fight.

Headlining FX though atleast

I know what you're saying. Him vs Wineland is fight of the night!
There's no way that fight be anything but exceptional.

Huge missed opportunity.

On the plus side means I don't have to stay up till 3am to see him fight!

That troll has gotten the wikipedia page for UFC 155 deleted. But yeah, it's pretty much guaranteed to be an exciting fight and is kind of 'headlining' the free card.

I love Pickett, but I can see why he's not there on an American card of that strength. Would be a better co-main than Dollaway/Sarafian on FX7 two weeks later mind.

Bras Pickett is like the Brit version of Korean zombie. Has creative submissions, a great chin, power always entertains. Gets stuck on fx

He is not on the main card because most people don't really want to watch hobbits fight. I personally think he is exciting to watch.

Brad pickett on the undercard?

He is by far the most talented and competitive Brit fighter in the ufc with Fight of the night two times and ko of the night already in his sky rocket. And that's in 3 consecutive ufc fights...

Who's balls do you have to suck to make the main card ffs?

wow.... are you really complaining about how good this card is?

Thats so stupid. Brad Pickett is fun as hell to watch. Why put him in the bottom card? SMH.

Thats so stupid. Brad Pickett is fun as hell to watch. Why put him in the bottom card? SMH.

Because a lot more people watch the prelims for free then actually spend money on the PPV. Clearly they're putting this fight as the final fight of the prelims because they know that's when the most people will be watching and they're trying to get the lower weight classes some good exposure. This is the fight to do that. Are you really complaining that you get to watch him fight for free and don't have to pay for it?

It's mind boggling that they have the gaul to put Leben vs Vemola on the PPV ahead of Pickett's fight.

Headlining FX though atleast

I agree. No way is Leben v Vemola a better fight than Pickett v Wineland.

He is not on the main card because most people don't really want to watch hobbits fight. I personally think he is exciting to watch.
Lets see how much money the hobbit films make then get back to me....

In the UK we get the pre lims and ppv 'free' with subscription to ESPN so to me it doesn't matter as I'll get the fight either way.

Lets see how much money the hobbit films make then get back to me....
That's different. They have swords and fight with orc and all that shit.

Give Pickett a Knife and throw him against a couple of heavyweights. That would be a main event.

In the UK we get the pre lims and ppv 'free' with subscription to ESPN so to me it doesn't matter as I'll get the fight either way.

Then what are you bitching about? Honestly

Back