Media UFC 1: The Beginning - Full Event

I have Fightpass by a huge percentage for just that reason. Apart from the live events almost daily. And of course fightpass prelims, and fightpass exclusive cards. It’s the fucking library. If somebody mentions a UFC fight (Not just UFC, though), I know it’s there. I can go watch to affirm, or deny, or just to refresh my memory.

Quite an eye opener to the combat fighting world those early UFC Tourneys.

That dude Tallei Tulli (I don't know how to spell it) is the dude from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. He was the one roasting the pig for the Luau, LOL! At least he looks and sounds like him.

It’s him. He does some acting.

Greatest combat organisation ever

s-l300.png

I have Fightpass by a huge percentage for just that reason. Apart from the live events almost daily. And of course fightpass prelims, and fightpass exclusive cards. It’s the fucking library. If somebody mentions a UFC fight (Not just UFC, though), I know it’s there. I can go watch to affirm, or deny, or just to refresh my memory.

I agree that Fight Pass is a great thing, but some fights/fighters are missing for some reason. For example I don’t think there is a single Mayhem Miller fight in the library.

I agree that Fight Pass is a great thing, but some fights/fighters are missing for some reason. For example I don’t think there is a single Mayhem Miller fight in the library.

I literally typed in, Jason Miller and there are 16 fights showing, including vs GSP.

I imagine it took a tremendous amount of willpower from Dana to put these events out there for free. He’s going to lose a lot of sleep over those missed couple of cents
Or be happy fucking over guys paying for exclusive fight pass content.

I literally typed in, Jason Miller and there are 16 fights showing.

Really? It’s been a long time since I’ve used it but it wasn’t like that for me. That’s weird.

I remember I was looking for Mayhem Vs Bisping specifically. Is that one of the 16?

Really? It’s been a long time since I’ve used it but it wasn’t like that for me. That’s weird.

I remember I was looking for Mayhem Vs Bisping specifically. Is that one of the 16?

Yes, Bisping vs Miller TUF 14 Finale. And most of his fights shown are outside the UFC. SF, WEC, etc...

Still can't believe Art's stupid ass went in there with that one glove on...

smh.

What would one glove possibly do for you? Idiot.

Still can't believe Art's stupid ass went in there with that one glove on...

smh.

What would one glove possibly do for you? Idiot.
He had a boxing match the next week for actual money and he didn’t want to risk breaking the hand intended to use for jabs all night long. It’s also why he gives up so easily, just cutting his losses.
He didn’t understand anything about grappling, trained it for a couple of hours, quickly understood that he was not going to catch up to decades of training in a couple of days and just went with what he had. Nobody really knew how this would go down. That’s what makes these early events so cool

A little off topic perhaps but do you or anyone know what happens to the UFC on Fox events, are they forever lost or does the UFC own those as well? I never saw UFC on Fox 1, I also haven't seen Ultimate Brazil... only two events I haven't seen.

Taylor Wily aka Teila Tuli (the guy who gets kicked in the face in the first fight)
is also an actor .. Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Hawaii 5-0 , etc.

fhd008FSM_Jason_Segel_043.jpg

A little off topic perhaps but do you or anyone know what happens to the UFC on Fox events, are they forever lost or does the UFC own those as well? I never saw UFC on Fox 1, I also haven't seen Ultimate Brazil... only two events I haven't seen.

I typed in Junior Dos Santos. It shows all three fights vs Cain.... it’s listed as Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez UFC Fight Night.

Just search a specific fighter for any UFC fight you want to watch. You may have to watch the actual fights separately from the “whole” event. I haven’t searched the whole card but alot of them are available.

All TUF seasons are available. At least, the fights are available if not the actual episodes.

Last edited:
Gerard Gordeau actually had some pretty damn good striking for the time period. No ground game but vicious stand up

He had a boxing match the next week for actual money and he didn’t want to risk breaking the hand intended to use for jabs all night long. It’s also why he gives up so easily, just cutting his losses.
He didn’t understand anything about grappling, trained it for a couple of hours, quickly understood that he was not going to catch up to decades of training in a couple of days and just went with what he had. Nobody really knew how this would go down. That’s what makes these early events so cool
Makes sense, sort of. But the jab hand would be the one taking the least damage, and you're giving up the potential for digging knuckles in their eyes and throat. Makes zero sense if you really think about it.

Even if your intent was to jab all night and bail if things got bad, you'd still get more benefit from going with two gloves for combo sake, or only gloving the power hand and just feinting jabs.

IMO, of course.

Just sees like a very poorly thought out plan.

Back