UFC’s Paulo Costa fined by NYSAC for undisclosed violation, says it was for ‘stomach medication’

As an adult and parent, yes, that view is out of touch with reality.
Reality is not fair, nor does it care about equality.
Reality consists of nuanced circumstances and requires context, discretion, and judgement.
Equality of outcome is not the same as equality of opportunity, which everyone currently enjoys under USADA.

Username checks out.

SPACE+CADET+COVER+1_3.gif

I seen that posted somewhere else that it was in regards to the Hendricks fight, I cant find the link, and I don't know how legit the source was. could have just been someone assuming like the rest of us
I thought @-Dim- asked the question as to whether they were linked.

I seen that posted somewhere else that it was in regards to the Hendricks fight, I cant find the link, and I don't know how legit the source was. could have just been someone assuming like the rest of us

It was reported in Globo two days ago that the investigation related to the Hendricks fight. That was first hand from an interview with Costa

Costa has only ever fought in New York once, against Hendricks, and its NY commission just fined him, so it can only possibly relate to the Hendricks fight.

We dont know for sure its related to the IV, but bearing in mind the IV video is also (allegedly) from that fight, and this investigation has come 18 months after the fact (and shortly after the IV video got made public), its pretty likely the two are connected

do we know for fact that this fine was from ufc 217? (that was in ny).

yes, see above. Costa has only ever fought once in NY, it can only relate to that fight.

Last edited:
It was reported in Globo two days ago that the investigation related to the Hendricks fight. That was first hand from an interview with Costa

Costa has only ever fought in New York once, against Hendricks, and its NY commission just fined him, so it can only possibly relate to the Hendricks fight.

We dont know for sure its related to the IV, but bearing in mind the IV video is also (allegedly) from that fight, and this investigation has come 18 months after the fact (and shortly after the IV video got made public), its pretty likely the two are connected

yes, see above. Costa has only ever fought once in NY, it can only relate to that fight.
Makes sense when you break it down like that

Back