UFC’s Paulo Costa fined by NYSAC for undisclosed violation, says it was for ‘stomach medication’

What do the last two lines say? They should be all treated the same... AS IN NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT.

You get busted for something and USADA’s own guidelines say you get one year... Then you get one year.

If they say you get a lifetime ban... You get a lifetime ban.

You don’t pop, and get a reduction of sentence because you ratted people out. You don’t get to pop 10 fucking times, and are allowed to pulse.

Is that concept REALLY too much for you to grasp?

giphy.gif

While you’re at it...

tenor.gif
its just a foolish thing to propose. PED yes, not everything on the ban list though. There is a difference. ill assume you know that after telling me to smarten up...…...

What do the last two lines say? They should be all treated the same... AS IN NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT.

You get busted for something and USADA’s own guidelines say you get one year... Then you get one year.

If they say you get a lifetime ban... You get a lifetime ban.

You don’t pop, and get a reduction of sentence because you ratted people out. You don’t get to pop 10 fucking times, and are allowed to pulse.

Is that concept REALLY too much for you to grasp?

giphy.gif

While you’re at it...

tenor.gif
probably need to wait to hear more. placil and it's ingredients i can't find on wada's prohibited substances list explicitly.

its just a foolish thing to propose. PED yes, not everything on the ban list though. There is a difference. ill assume you know that after telling me to smarten up...…...
they do treat it the same. it's basically why machida's suspension was as long as it was.

i'd wait to hear what they say about this.

they do treat it the same. it's basically why machida's suspension was as long as it was.

i'd wait to hear what they say about this.
He was already cleared to fight according to him, but couldn't cut the 40lbs needed to fight in time.
some people get less sentences then others depending on the situation. I think if its not a PED and just something on the ban list they should give you the lesser of the sentence where a ped should always get you max term

probably need to wait to hear more. placil and it's ingredients i can't find on wada's prohibited substances list explicitly.
it was the way he took it apparently, even if its not on the ban list, using an iv to take it is illegal

He was already cleared to fight according to him, but couldn't cut the 40lbs needed to fight in time.
some people get less sentences then others depending on the situation. I think if its not a PED and just something on the ban list they should give you the lesser of the sentence where a ped should always get you max term
i don't know what you're saying about costa. he is being fined here - we don't know why....

i understand what you believe should be how things are treated. it's generally not really treated that way though.

it was the way he took it apparently, even if its not on the ban list, using an iv to take it is illegal
do we know for fact that this fine was from ufc 217? (that was in ny).

i don't know what you're saying about costa. he is being fined here - we don't know why....

i understand what you believe should be how things are treated. it's generally not really treated that way though.
he was fine 9 grand and change but not suspended

So not all words of Romero were false, right? At least some part of the story was true.

Dude is getting fined for taking an anti-nausea and anti acid-reflux medication (if his statement is true). If you could go to your local old age home, and look at the senior citizens' medication profile, I guarantee you, you would see a couple of them with metoclopramide prescriptions. This anti-doping business is mainly bro-science in my humble opinion.

Lmao "muh stomach". Give me a break Jose.
These Brazilians are so shameless in sports man...They cheat so much and joke about it almost.
I love Brazil and don't understand why they act like that...Its almost like East Germany back in the day.

we are clean buddy, full natty here, just genetics! But we have no beef with the Dishwallas of this world, hooked on grade A shit like EPO.

When my tummy aches, I usually inject hgh and testosterone laced with ketamine.

Expecting all the cheaters that are caught to be treated equally, and fairly is being out of touch with reality?

giphy.gif
As an adult and parent, yes, that view is out of touch with reality.
Reality is not fair, nor does it care about equality.
Reality consists of nuanced circumstances and requires context, discretion, and judgement.
Equality of outcome is not the same as equality of opportunity, which everyone currently enjoys under USADA.

he just doesn't make a link to ufc 217, where the IV video was from.....
I seen that posted somewhere else that it was in regards to the Hendricks fight, I cant find the link, and I don't know how legit the source was. could have just been someone assuming like the rest of us

Back