UDC- Ultimate Ducking Championship?

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Tyrun Ducks Wonderboy and calls out Diaz and GSP stating that Diaz deserves to "cash in" and GSP is the GOAT(I understand GSP, but Nick makes no sense unless you regurgitate "money fight"). Diaz then ducks Tyrun, citing that he is not a superstar, like Georges, even though he is the current champ.
GSP was obviously in no Rush to accept Woodley's challenge and as of yesterday, he entered USADA testing and then went on to state that he was not impressed with his own performance against Diaz and that, "if the fans want it," he would like to run it back seeing as Diaz, "is the one running for him."
So GSP completely ignores the callout from Woodley(the champ) and angles for a fight with the 1-2-1 record in the last 5 yrs Diaz, even though he himself said he,"won that fight easy"; Diaz basically says no one knows or likes Woodley, he's not GSP, and that he doesn't like or need to fight; Woodley says Wonderboy needs to be on a 10 fight winning streak before he gets his shot. Anyone else find this level of ducking a bit unnerving or does the phrase "money fight" make this acceptable?

Last edited:
Asking for a fight that will make you millions more in pay doesn't mean you're ducking imo.

Bisping and Nunes are trying to do the same bullshit. Nunch of fucking clowns. UFC should set this straight and give them all the number one contender (I gues Bsping vs Hendo is official so I guess too late for that)

Why didn't you mention Bisping?

what a clusterfuck of a paragraph but

kinda see where ts is going

these guys are just trying to get the huge paydays, and it's hard to blame them. Dana White's spent the last 10-15 years shitting 100 dollar bills while these athletes are watching their bank accounts dry up in between fights. I understand the position. That said, I'm a fan of the guys who will truly fight anybody and everybody, but the landscape of the sport is changing. Hopefully, for the better. Once the bigger paydays become more of a common occurrence I think we'll see less "ducking" situations.

It's funny watching everybody call out Nick Diaz. They all know he's an easy win.

Why didn't you mention Bisping?
I was focusing more on WW, but I agree with you on Bisping not fighting the true contenders. Though I'd argue that the Henderson rematch is more about revenge and if it is a money fight, it's because of the all time KO Bisping suffered against Hendo's that make it so. Sure isn't Hendos 's recent record. Therefore, I feel it has more merit that the others. I tell you this, if I was Bisping, I would want revenge more that the money that would take its place.

GSP could fight a bum off the street and sell because as Tyron said he is the money fight. So why should he fight Tyron? Why not fight a bum off the street and sell just as well. Tyron has admitted he cant sell shit on his own. Im sure that will help him leverage more pay out of the UFC when negotiations come up. The talk of this guy being a genius too.

GSP could fight a bum off the street and sell because as Tyron said he is the money fight. So why should he fight Tyron? Why not fight a bum off the street and sell just as well. Tyron has admitted he cant sell shit on his own. Im sure that will help him leverage more pay out of the UFC when negotiations come up. The talk of this guy being a genius too.
He could fight him for that shinny thing around his waist. You know, that thing that says your the best in the world that GSP technically never lost. You think that would have just a slight impact..

Oh the old endless 'altar the UFCs name to fit whatever dilemma is happening in the org' thread.

Duck fights? I'd watch

1377535603_duck_fight_on_ice.gif

Tyrun Ducks Wonderboy and calls out Diaz and GSP stating that Diaz deserves to "cash in" and GSP is the GOAT(I understand GSP, but Nick makes no sense unless you regurgitate "money fight"). Diaz then ducks Tyrun, citing that he is not a superstar, like Georges, even though he is the current champ.
GSP was obviously in no Rush to accept Woodley's challenge and as of yesterday, he entered USADA testing and then went on to state that he was not impressed with his own performance against Diaz and that, "if the fans want it," he would like to run it back seeing as Diaz, "is the one running for him."
So GSP completely ignores the callout from Woodley(the champ) and angles for a fight with the 1-2-1 record in the last 5 yrs Diaz, even though he himself said he,"won that fight easy"; Diaz basically says no one knows or likes Woodley, he's not GSP, and that he doesn't like or need to fight; Woodley says Wonderboy needs to be on a 10 fight winning streak before he gets his shot. Anyone else find this level of ducking a bit unnerving or does the phrase "money fight" make this acceptable?

Honestly most guys who had a long layoff usually take a tune up fight before jumping into the deep end.

Example: Cruz and Anderson Silva.

Back