Ubisoft really turning it up with the garbage games

And yet some of their most celebrated games are Bully, Midnight club and table tennis....

This is why i wont reply again. Metacritic scores have no merit on the topic.

That Cyberpunk delay was just what ubisoft shareholders needed!

Valhalla is fun though, I'm really enjoying it!

I've kind of hit the wall with Ubi games. the Yakuza games spoiled me with interesting shit. The building up a settlement that never pays off stuff, combined with the combat and the poverty of the story might lead me to never finish this one.

Origins was the only one I haven't finished. Never really played it much. This one is seeming to be waaaay longer than Odyssey, and I can't fooking take it!!!!

Dayumn. The Viking setting really paid off it seems.
4my31l.jpg

This is why i wont reply again. Metacritic scores have no merit on the topic.

At the end of the day, they were still vastly different games to the other. Regardless of if they were testing beds for the big 2.
CDPR hasn't broken the mold in 13 years. Cyberpunk is their first venture into anything slightly different.
Activision and Ubisoft are two companies that manage to make/distribute the same games decade after decade.
But out of all the companies you chose to shit on you picked Rockstar? who literally made the most realistic/immersive open world in gaming history in RDR2.
<5>

Odd. I didn't call it trash, and I don't think it is. I just think it's too mediocre in areas like combat and story for me to probably finish it. It's quite fun right now, but I can tell it'll be pancakes for me.....

Odd. I didn't call it trash, and I don't think it is. I just think it's too mediocre in areas like combat and story for me to probably finish it. It's quite fun right now, but I can tell it'll be pancakes for me.....

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the people in this thread.

Back