Ubisoft really turning it up with the garbage games

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Two complete dog shit games in the span of weeks. Does anyone even buy Ubisoft garbage anymore?? If so how do u feel about paying for the same game over and over again??

What year is this?
Ubisoft has been releasing shit for a long time. They're basically neck and neck with EA.

Yea they've been doing this for a long time. I actually do enjoy some of their games but there is a clear formula they got going and they aren't changing it anytime soon.

What games are you talking about? Legion and Valhalla?
Legion and Valhalla and pretty much every other Ubisoft game cuz there all the same, not to mention the mechanics like shooting and fighting and driving are always inferior in Ubisoft games compared to other companies.

Dunno how they’ve managed to fly under the radar for so long but fuck they make awful repetitive junk

Valhalla has above 80 on both meta and open critic.
Watch dogs is mid 70s low 80s by platform.
Movies are fine with those scores so should games. But the age of paid for high ratings makes people think it's a bad game when it is less than 9/10.

Dunno how they’ve managed to fly under the radar for so long but fuck they make awful repetitive junk
Coming to a head I think with the commercial and creative failure that was GR: Bp, I don't think anything is under the radar at Ubi's house anymore. They're being and have been called out for bad-faith practices ranging from reskins and MTX to preorder misrepresentation and passing off QA steps in development to paying players at launch. I remember reading they've an outdated corporate structure which had stymied the design process of otherwise talented studios. Some big internal changes were made or promised but I'm not sure we're seeing anything downstream come of that yet.

Movies are fine with those scores so should games. But the age of paid for high ratings makes people think it's a bad game when it is less than 9/10.

I agree a 7/8 out of 10 is a good game.

This is indicative of the industry. Review scores are over bloated. A ,7, is a bad game, and an 8, is a decent one. Reviewers dont want to anger the publishers so they dont lose future review copies, which makes them money. Reviews are dogshit, with only a few handful being decent.

I wish they went back to really using the review scale properly. A ,7, should be a good game.

Ubisoft has been garbage for a long, long time. They'll have the odd good game, here and there, but everything else feels like its been filtered through corporate executives, who dont play games and lack creativity, to sieve money from whales.

Let me find some water FX for you guys from older portfolio versus newer. Moment.

e/ OK. In reminder, Black Flag (which is what below is showing) saw release almost a decade ago; WD: Legion, following, is an October 2020 title:

This is indicative of the industry. Review scores are over bloated. A ,7, is a bad game, and an 8, is a decent one. Reviewers dont want to anger the publishers so they dont lose future review copies, which make them money. Reviews are dogshit, with only a few handful being decent.

I whish they went back to really using the review scale properly. A ,7, should be a good game.

Ubisoft has been garbage for a long long time. They'll have the odd good game, here and there, but everything else feels like its been filtered through corporate executives, who dont play games and lack creativity, to sieve money from whales.
Well it has come out Ubisoft was run through corporate executives. When shit hit the fan earlier this year with all the allegations of poor treatment including sexual advances. It was revealed basically one guy approved ubisoft games which was why they were cookie cutter. That is what he wanted.

Last edited:
Well it has come out Ubisoft was run through corporate executives. Then shit hit the fan earlier this year with all the allegations of poor treatment including sexual advances. It was revealed basically one guy approved ubisoft games which was why they were cookie cutter. That is what he wanted.
The thing is, that kind of way, never works in the long term. The same shit happened to TT [guys who made TWD, TFTB,TWAU], and that company is now done. I just recently watched a NoClip doc on it.

I'm interested in Valhalla but only really cause of the historical setting.

Past that the last Ubi game I played was Odyssey after all the DLC was done so I got it in a package deal for cheap.

I never buy assassins creed games full price. I bought origins and odyssey for $20 each by just waiting a year. I got watch dogs legion for free when I bought the 3080. The moral of the story is don't spend $60 on a ubisoft game.

I never buy assassins creed games full price. I bought origins and odyssey for $20 each by just waiting a year. I got watch dogs legion for free when I bought the 3080. The moral of the story is don't spend $60 on a ubisoft game.

This is exactly what I do as well. Honestly what I do with most games especially on PC when things drop even quicker.

Far Cry 5 and Far Cry New Dawn are a couple of the best games I played on this generation of Xbox. The South Park games were good too.

I can't fucking stand Ubitrash. Granted I've only played Watch Dogs 1 and a few Assassin's Creeds games but they all just feel like the K Mart versions of other, much better games.

I like tom Clancy

That's it

Back