UberTS Spotted

If it’s not a pic with Matt Hughes, I’m not interested.

Oh I got excited that there was an actual sighting, not just another huge fan.

Looks nothing like
usZRR.jpg

You have the power to end this....

There is a special circle in hell for people who necro old meme threads and don't post legit updates.

Ronnie?

By means of an update UberTS is off fucking all of our wives, girlfriends and sisters simultaneously.

Lmao i knownthere is an awesome thread for this one. Someone please provide link

I don’t know if the original thread exists anymore. Searched it out again a long time ago and most of the pics hosting had expired and they no longer showed up. A small part of me died that day.

those old hot links go away after a few years, bro.
the archives are full of threads like that.
pupi3.jpg

some can still be found though.

Man, when I met Fedor I tried raising a fist so I could look badass with my hero but I failed completely. It didn't even look like I was raising a fist. If you saw it you'd just think 'man, that dude must give really shitty handjobs'. Didn't help that I'm a manlet so Fedor made me look like a complete twink anyway.
I remember you posting it and I can’t forget fedor’s face lol.

I don’t know if the original thread exists anymore. Searched it out again a long time ago and most of the pics hosting had expired and they no longer showed up. A small part of me died that day.

going through the archive at 3:30 in the morning for exactly this purpose to no avail. lots of dead links.

sorry, folks, to bump but this is a crucial topic

I swear for as big is Silva is, his arms are so skinny

For someone maxing out the heavyweight limit his arms are tiny.

When he fought in EliteXC he weighed in at 298lbs before he had that surgery for his gigantism, he still has scrawny looking arms at 300lbs.

hm6swCC8rZjKg3ngtjHwnPn1W_dwjMVeYec9NwSZgOS29HGU4svhwhJLTbx_VSnrlpVUtEYA1nUFh_-4pLb91x2tNO4t4Jcrwf_9gftAks-uO90B79cKad7U0eekzrNT5zZiAtO_vOxPIFJ4tQ

The worst drop off I've seen after that surgery is Hong Man Choi.

He was a naturally jacked 360lbs since his pituitary tumor was just pumping out hormones.
1377826646_small.jpg

former-k1-fighter-choi-hongman-attends-the-top-star-vip-screening-at-picture-id185513465

Then he became a skinny frail under 300lbs.

What's the story of UberTS for us out of the loop guys?

What's the story of UberTS for us out of the loop guys?

All we really know is that he had a photo taken with Frank Mir and that he first arrived on earth in what became known as the Tunguska event

it warms my heart that after 7-8 years away from this place that uberTS is still a thing and being discussed lmao i love you bastards

Reactions: Zer
Back