UberTS Spotted

Not nearly tall enough and the camera angle is making his arms look bigger than they are.

Why hasn't he come for the heavyweight belt yet!!
Clearly he would run through everyone!

The funniest part of this pic is how short Reem has to adjust the strap in his cap in order for it to fit his tiny, pea head.
4e5e2a518f8a9bd391dbe1a7d9da5b5f.jpg

Come on! Not even close to UberTS. This guy is right in front of the camera flexing, Overeem is sitting on a chair 3 feet back looking clueless and both appear to be around the same size. Which means if Overeem where to stand right next to this guy, he'd dwarf him.

Boo this man!!

That’s no Uber TS. That’s just a normal TS

Stahp with the fists.

Man, when I met Fedor I tried raising a fist so I could look badass with my hero but I failed completely. It didn't even look like I was raising a fist. If you saw it you'd just think 'man, that dude must give really shitty handjobs'. Didn't help that I'm a manlet so Fedor made me look like a complete twink anyway.

Oh I got excited that there was an actual sighting, not just another huge fan.

Looks nothing like
usZRR.jpg
You need to give TS dubs for posting this blasphemy.

The funniest part of this pic is how short Reem has to adjust the strap in his cap in order for it to fit his tiny, pea head.

Even though he's 6"5 Reem has the head of a lightweight.

maxresdefault.jpg

OvereemvsSilva_crop_exact.jpg

Ha just noticed that.

This dude at my gym wears a snap back hat and has it on the very first snap. Never seent anything like it.

Back