Ubereem would've run through everybody in the HW

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that dude was a dangerous maddafakka. even fedor wanted to have none of dat

I think only you and REEMwillbechamp think that.

Haha... nay.

So your point is: if Overeem could've roided whatever he wanted he would've been champ?

Come on.. i'm Dutch and me heart Overeem... but come on...

Reem is unfortunately a glass canon and always has been. One of my favorite fighters to watch. Never in a boring fight.

Pumped with enough estrogenes, he could have run trough everyone in WMMA too.

But you know...

nah if he had fought jds when he was supposed to he would of got smashed .

Wouldn't surprise me if he was still Uber, but he ain't anymore. The real him is showing up haha. I'm a huge fan and it's always scary to watch him fight.

10001888.gif

Congrats on beating Paul Buentello, Gary Goodridge, James Thompson, Kazuyuki Fujita, and Todd Duffee.

I think any heavyweight on that much juice would run through the hw division

Overeem could've been the GOAT, if only steroids worked on chin and heart.

So your point is: if Overeem could've roided whatever he wanted he would've been champ?

Come on.. i'm Dutch and me heart Overeem... but come on...

He probably wouldn't even be..

He was PEDed as they come against Werdum and couldn't beat him decisively, I'd favor today's version of FW easily over the Overeem that he fought..

Not to mention roids or not his chin is glass, all it takes is one punch from a powerful guy which HW is full of and he is going down

Dude is one of those video game characthers that have full power but to make up for that imbalance they have very low stamina/endurance.

When he was building confidence with that win streak he was getting stronger i would say.

Id say he has a chance against anyone to win or lose.

Back