Uber Crocop returns? Vs Lesnar

Meh?

Schaub fight: 235 lbs

Schaub-CroCop-UFC128-2.jpg

Ishii 2 fight: 235 lbs

cro_cop_ishii_high%20kick.JPG

Talking out of your ass much?

This one is going to be heartbreaking to watch. The guy was finished in 07 when he first signed. He's so shot now it's not even funny

He'll never be top form, IMO, but he's still CroCop and I'll watch him fight. I just wish he'd gone to Bellator where he has a decent chance at winning a title.

CroCop is never going to be back. He's never been good outside of pride and will only get worse. Expect another Gonzaga head kick KO.

If you scrolled through the rest of the pics from fighting Ishi he looks no different than his ufc days. Just the angle of the first pic makes him look bigger than usual.

His legs shrunk over last few years a bit due to the surgeries. I think to compensate for that he's been strengthening his upper body. It was noticeable even throughout his last ufc run.

why? he was much more deadly and precise when he was slim. He was some 224 pounds only versus Wanderlei Silva (Silva was like 226) and he murdered the LHW/PrideFC kingpin.

Meh?

Schaub fight: 235 lbs

Schaub-CroCop-UFC128-2.jpg

Ishii 2 fight: 235 lbs

cro_cop_ishii_high%20kick.JPG

Talking out of your ass much?

thank you for posting this. absolute perfect two pictures to post. and let's be serious, kokot pass a drug test in California earlier in the year. actually about mid 2014

he has gotten much buffer since his early pride and k1 days.

his problem is his speed, that is what has deteriorated, and it was his biggest weapon.
being able to throw fast, hard strikes, accurately.

i love the man, and hope he does well.

Back