UAE Warriors 13 Sept.25th Lewis-Parry vs Maldonado

Will watch.

Will try my best to stay awake through Islam Mamedov to make it to the main event. That guy is unbelievably boring.

Wow Chris Barnett still going these days ... does he take it seriously or does he still just show up in whatever shape?
Barnett is fun too watch fight, I find this an especially fun fight with Oli as his opponent. He dropped his “Huggy Bear“ handle, and now is known as “Beast Boy” so. There’s that.

Barnett is fun too watch fight, I find this an especially fun fight with Oli as his opponent. He dropped his “Huggy Bear“ handle, and now is known as “Beast Boy” so. There’s that.
Yeah I’d actually be down to watch this do you know how to get this?

Parry is a bum in contrast with UFC HWs. His kickboxing left a lot to be desired and he's no threat on the ground to anybody.
His domestic MMA hype passed quickly several years ago. Shame really. Don't know why he didn't fight often.
Not quite sure if he had as much potential as promised and he's 37 now, averaging 1 fight a year since debut.

Fully expect him to take down Faldonado and look for gnp.

Parry is a bum in contrast with UFC HWs. His kickboxing left a lot to be desired and he's no threat on the ground to anybody.
His domestic MMA hype passed quickly several years ago. Shame really. Don't know why he didn't fight often.
Not quite sure if he had as much potential as promised and he's 37 now, averaging 1 fight a year since debut.

Fully expect him to take down Faldonado and look for gnp.
Yea I was excited for Chopper when it looked like ONE was going to put him against James McSweeney for their LHW belt. That was a while ago already though damn, also like you said his Glory run was weak.

Here in Dubai they're trying hard with streamed sports during the 2nd wave of Covid-19.
Just yesterday I was out at a sport bar with a buddy and they were showing live a match of the Indian Cricket league played in Dubai.
Watching the UAE Warriors event right now ...

Fabio needs to retire. At this point he is full blown Gary Goodridge now. He’s just showing up to be a heavy bag for a pay cheque.

Fabio got executed.

Fabio needs to retire. At this point he is full blown Gary Goodridge now. He’s just showing up to be a heavy bag for a pay cheque.
At this point he will end up fighting Antonio Silva.

Back