Economy U.S.-Saudi Petrodollar Pact Ends after 50 Years

Do you guys remember when that ISIS propaganda video was posted here and they said their primary goal was to replace the petrodollar with a gold standard as in the times of Muhammad?

Curious if the prince ever watched that video.

So then you'd agree the average temperature rising by 2 degrees in the last thirty years is no big deal?
Would I measure climate temperature by the same metric that I measure currency reserves. No, I wouldn't.

But only an idiot would think those 2 things would use the same metric.

And no one's ducking your inane comments. I'll get to you when I get to you. And if I don't get to you, it's because I have a real life that takes precedence.

Would I measure climate temperature by the same metric that I measure currency reserves. No, I wouldn't.

But only an idiot would think those 2 things would use the same metric.

And no one's ducking your inane comments. I'll get to you when I get to you. And if I don't get to you, it's because I have a real life that takes precedence.

Of course not. If you had to have consistent standards on things, you'd be utterly lost.

So that graph is completely wrong?
I think it's a matter of exactly when.
Global-Reserve-Currencies-2021-12-30-USD-share-annual.png

It looks like it dropped significantly right around 1979,1980.

Of course not. If you had to have consistent standards on things, you'd be utterly lost.
I know that you think your particular version of trolling is clever but no one, outside of incompetent morons, would buy that false equivalency as a genuine comparison.

Which leads me to wonder why you even wasted the effort making it?

I know that you think your particular version of trolling is clever but no one, outside of incompetent morons, would buy that false equivalency as a genuine comparison.

Which leads me to wonder why you even wasted the effort making it?

And no one believes literally any of the lies you tell about yourself here.

You've spent 15 years on this forum pretending to be someone else.

Looks like Russia is dropping the dollar in their markets as well as foreign trades. I don't know if it will have near the impact of Saudia Arabia moving away from the dollar though.

Back