U.S. Navy ship fired warning shots at Iranian vessels near the Strait of Hormuz

Seriously, stuff like this will become commonplace if we keep having weak leadership in the White House who'd rather look the other way and pretend this didn't happen to keep his nuclear deal (and thus his legacy) in place with Iran. This will encourage even more incidents like this to happen - and worse.

It's not like Obama should send nukes over Persia, but the silence from the White House has been deafening.
I couldn't agree any more than I do... Iran has rode us hard and put us away wet here. And they're milking it for all it's worth. Every single time the media coverage dies down, they release something new and humiliating about this incident.

This is when my Republican side comes out. Whatever they they, consequences should happen... And sooner rather than later.

Seriously, stuff like this will become commonplace if we keep having weak leadership in the White House who'd rather look the other way and pretend this didn't happen to keep his nuclear deal (and thus his legacy) in place with Iran. This will encourage even more incidents like this to happen - and worse.

It's not like Obama should send nukes over Persia, but the silence from the White House has been deafening.
So what exactly should be done?

You guys are bipolar retards if you think the only option Obama had on the table was to go to war. There are plenty of avenues he could have taken if he wanted to send a clear message, the easiest being tearing up the nuclear deal with Iran. There are other options on the table. Don't be purposely obtuse.

Sailors crying after one night in captivity? That's a fitting microcosm. The US military under Barack Obama, ladies and gentlemen. I hope you're happy. I know some people that are.

1485.gif

Ayatollah-Ali-Khamenei-laughing.jpg

49074182.jpg

160320.jpg

obama probably secretly chuckles in delight watching those videos .. this guy has bent over for and/or apologized to multiple groups and countries throughout his presidency sometimes throwing his own people under the bus in the process .. the first thing he did after he was elected was to give an interview to some arab tv station to apologize .. he has been emasculating the U.S. one step at the time during his entire tenure in office .. this is par for the course

It's been deafening on a lot of issues. You know I like what BLM stand for (even if their tactics and leadership is lacking), but his silence on police shootings while supporting Mike Brown is more damaging, imo.

This issue is just eating crow as our guys shouldn't have been where they were. Also, GITMO.

If you want to shut McCain up about Obama, all you have to do is accuse him of racism.

It worked constantly in 2008, and it'll work in 2016.

It's been deafening on a lot of issues. You know I like what BLM stand for (even if their tactics and leadership is lacking), but his silence on police shootings while supporting Mike Brown is more damaging, imo.

This issue is just eating crow as our guys shouldn't have been where they were. Also, GITMO.
The issue more than anything is Obama knows the end of his tenure is nigh and he'd rather just eat this one to avoid dealing with Iran, because he wants the Iranian nuclear deal to be part of his legacy and doesn't want to jeopardize that. But that's a cowardly, pussy move.

Sailors crying after one night in captivity? That's a fitting microcosm. The US military under Barack Obama, ladies and gentlemen. I hope you're happy. I know some people that are.

1485.gif

49074182.jpg

160320.jpg

I don't know what the basic Navy training is like right now, but it certain sounds like they needs an overhaul if this is the kind of fearless warriors coming out of the boot camp.

Elite Navy SEALs everywhere are probably fuming after watching their weaker little brothers bawling in that video and dreading the incoming shitstorm they gonna get from the other branches of the Armed Forces.

Where's the resilient U.S Navy fighting spirit demonstrated by the bird-flippin' USS Pueblo crew from the North Korean jail cell!

Bird_%20w_titles.jpg

Time%20Mag%20Story%20+%20Photo%20Nov%201968_BW.jpg

Angelo_strano_finger.jpg

Aluage_ginter_massie_room_finger.jpg

Last edited:

1485.gif

49074182.jpg

160320.jpg
I can assure you... Your Armed Forces are ready for any challenge that comes their way. It's the Commander in Chief's attitude that makes all the difference in the world. And his is terrible and weak. And I'm saying that as a guy that's opposed to actually going to war unless it's the last option on the table.

Are these guys going to get discharged over this? I would assume they'd have to. They will be ridiculed to no end.

I don't know what the Navy training is like right now, but it certain sounds like they needs an overhaul if this is the kind of fearless warriors coming out of the boot camp.
Sure thing, tough guy.

Are these guys going to get discharged over this? I would assume they'd have to. They will be ridiculed to no end.
They won't. The Officer will certainly be in hot water over it, but only for talking to them as he did. Either way, this will follow them the rest of their Navy careers.

But it's been my opinion all along that the official narrative of what took place is bullshit. Frankly, just doesn't seem plausible to me that these boats 'wandered into' Iranian waters, even with one having mechanical trouble. Like, at all.

The issue more than anything is Obama knows the end of his tenure is nigh and he'd rather just eat this one to avoid dealing with Iran, because he wants the Iranian nuclear deal to be part of his legacy and doesn't want to jeopardize that. But that's a cowardly, pussy move.
You're probably right about his attitude, the nuclear deal is way more important than a few navy tears. I don't even see the issues as related. He could easily say something without jeopardizing the deal and not making us look like a cuck, but he's been mia on a lot of issues. He's probably still banking on Hillary turning them all to glass anyhow.

I can assure you... Your Armed Forces are ready for any challenge that comes their way. It's the Commander in Chief's attitude that makes all the difference in the world. And his is terrible and weak. And I'm saying that as a guy that's opposed to actually going to war unless it's the last option on the table.

What if I told you I knew of a man--a great man--a man who loves America, a man who loves the vets, the military, a man who doesn't apologize for greatness, a man who loves diplomacy and abhors war unless it's literally the last option, much like you? What if I told you this man is dedicating his life to making America great again? Would you join him?

QzI1NzU0RUY0RURGRDAwMDA2NDg6MzhiMzliYzc0YjdiZjNiNzc0ZTM5ZWQwNWVmZDQ3NmM6Ojo6OjA=

People ducking questions all over the war room tonight.

I don't think the Marines will be the only one. That's exceptionally embarrassing.

On another note, this particular naval aviator Lieutenant Commander John McCain Jr. was shot down and captured by the North Vietnamese and tortured for six years in the "Hanoi Hilton", and his captors later said he never shed a tear or beg for mercy despite the daily torture. If anybody have the rights to comments on POW matters, it's him.

Fast forward a few decades, one night of being "well-treated" in an Iranian cell and the modern-day Navy boys already cried their eyes out, wtf?
I hear ya... I was just referring to the non stop shit talking between the navy & marine corps

Back