U.S. Navy plane told: ‘This is China...LEAVE IMMEDIATELY’

ive been saying this for years on these forums. america in their wisdom has created an enemy they might not be able to handle. heres an idea american think tanks, lets collapse the soviet union while building up chinas econmy to rival our own.

fucking twits.
nah, china's overrated. they're in more debt than we are by a large margin. they're essentially a paper tiger and you will find this out sooner than later.

taiwan folds. dont be surprised if the tactic is just to surrender if things get too hot.

they are chinese after all and who wants to be road bump in a potential china america war.

Taiwan is perfectly capable of defending itself. The overwhelming majority of Taiwanese reject the idea of eventual unification with China, Wouldn’t happen.

China has no Navy compared to the USA, just like with Russia, you sit off the coast shooting cheap and plentiful patriot missiles to confuse any SAM(surface to air missiles) then let loose the F16,22,35s etc which will come in waves with 10 aircraft carriers...

absolutely no idea what you're on about here

1) a PAC-3 runs about $5M a pop
2) how does a SAM confuse another SAM?
3) where are you launching these land-based missiles from all along the coast? i know they shot a HIMARS off a LHD not too long ago but a Patriot battery is way more than just a missile launcher

The Chinese also warned a Philippine military aircraft but unlike the more profesional less agressive tone they use to warn the Americans this time they practically yelled at my fellow Filipinos because they knew we can't do anything and the current president is best friends with leaders in Beijing!.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...warnings-flight-south-china-sea/#.W3HRfjlx36o
The BBC report also picked up a separate, more vociferous warning by the Chinese, apparently to a Philippine plane nearby. It’s tone and wording was starkly different to the ones issued to the U.S. side.

“Philippine military aircraft, I’m warning you again. Leave immediately or you will bear responsibility for all the consequences!” a voice can be heard saying.

I wish we could blow up all their stupid little artificial islands, it would be so cathartic.

That had to have been done under Obama so that ship has sailed. The islands are crawling with Chinese military pers now.

This reminds of the "Big dickhead walks into a room full of people starting shit" joke.

That had to have been done under Obama so that ship has sailed. The islands are crawling with Chinese military pers now.
I have a better solution: The US builds its own island within visible distance of the Chinese islands. Directly hitting the Chinese island or the Chinese hitting a US island is not gona happen, so the Chinese will have to realize that building artificial islands in international waters is not a good idea cause now the US also has legitimacy to do just that, and on China's doorstep.

absolutely no idea what you're on about here

1) a PAC-3 runs about $5M a pop
2) how does a SAM confuse another SAM?
3) where are you launching these land-based missiles from all along the coast? i know they shot a HIMARS off a LHD not too long ago but a Patriot battery is way more than just a missile launcher

LOL Yes you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
1) Each Pac-3 costs 2-3 million each entire unit... Not the missile alone... We also have 10,000+ Patriots ready to go in the stockpile.
2) You do know we have ships outfitted with patriots right.... Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System is real and can use PAC-3s... Granted the Sm-3 shits on it,but its more expensive.
3)Once again we have patriot missiles on ships...
"In 2009 several U.S. Navy ships were fitted with SM-3 missiles to serve this function, which complements the Patriot systems already deployed by American units. Warships of Japan and Australia also have been given weapons and technology to enable them to participate as well."

The patriot missile flies slow and at lower altitudes tricking most SAMs into being planes under the duress of attack. The fact you didnt know we have patriot missiles on ships shows me you have no idea what you are speaking about and this will be my one and only reply to you. Have a good one.

Last edited:
The patriot missile flies slow and at lower altitudes tricking most SAMs into being planes under the duress of attack. The fact you didnt know we have patriot missiles on ships shows me you have no idea what you are speaking about and this will be my one and only reply to you. Have a good one.

<JerryWWF>

@GhostZ06

The USA literally doesnt. They tried for hours to get us to go away... Its halarious how they speak English, its truely like a stereotypical Chinese comedic sketch.
"YOU GO NOW" "Go away!" LMFAO seriously watch it, it will crack you the fuck up. I shit you not at 2:04 in the video the Chinese guy meows like a cat(like the movie super troopers) at 1:47 he calls himself a "Chinese terrorist guy" its amazing.

I was happy to hear that our guys didn't back down but this is the icing on the cake. He literally meowed. WTF?

LOL Yes you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
1) Each Pac-3 costs 2-3 million each entire unit... Not the missile alone... We also have 10,000+ Patriots ready to go in the stockpile.
2) You do know we have ships outfitted with patriots right.... Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System is real and can use PAC-3s... Granted the Sm-3 shits on it,but its more expensive.
3)Once again we have patriot missiles on ships...
"In 2009 several U.S. Navy ships were fitted with SM-3 missiles to serve this function, which complements the Patriot systems already deployed by American units. Warships of Japan and Australia also have been given weapons and technology to enable them to participate as well."

wait...what ?

3)Once again we have patriot missiles on ships?

RIM-174 ERAM....?

also, patriots are pretty terrible actually. No ill say they are....meh at best. The us needs a better system then the current patriot.

wait...what ?

Yep, sadly i guess not many people know. Lockheed is also making a new variant now the PAC-3 MSE(better suited on ships/planes, yes planes are going to be outfitted soon too) then the standard patriot.
"
The Patriot PAC-3 MSE is a smaller and less expensive missile than the SM-3, since it’s designed to intercept ballistic missiles in the atmosphere rather than in space, which makes the two weapons complementary, Cahill explained. And within its own arena, he said, Patriot is “incredible” for its range, speed, maneuverability, and sheer force of impact.

That said, Cahill caveated: “We’re not at the stage of having the navy or anyone else say we’re really interested in this” – the sea-based Patriot variant remains an internal Lockheed project."

"Lockheed is even looking at launching its Patriot PAC-3 MSE from an aircraft."
https://breakingdefense.com/2017/08/lockheed-studies-sea-launched-patriot-new-6-foot-missile/

They are already on ships through AEGIS(albeit not the better MSE version), they are coming to planes and better suited as we all know the "regular" patriot design is a SAM designed to launch from batteries.

" In total, five AEGIS destroyers were deployed at that time. The intercept-capability was a two-tiered use of SM-3s in the boost phase and Patriot PAC-3s in the event of re-entry in Japanese airspace during a potential failure. "

EDIT: Yes patriots are terrible and cheap low, slow flying missiles... Thats the point to use cheap missiles to confuse China/Russia/whoevers SAMs since they wont be able to defend themselves from the US Navy as stated.

Last edited:
lol @ people thinking surface ships will last 10 minutes in a real war.
all those shiny aircraft carriers will be at the bottom at the sea.
you are either a submarine or a target.

lol @ people thinking surface ships will last 10 minutes in a real war.
all those shiny aircraft carriers will be at the bottom at the sea.
you are either a submarine or a target.

This is not how naval warfare works. Who ever saids this is an idiot, or plays way to much call of duty

Back