U.S. House passes China forced labor bill near unanimously

Yes but the Senate now has to take it up or it’s just for show. The Senate has a lot on its plate. They’ll get to this China thing after the election.
Do you really think so? This might be great propaganda for the GOP, a hard stance on china. I actually thought it would be faster than the house, where it took some weeks

2 Republicans and an Independent

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2020196

Independent is Amash but I'm not scrolling through all 400 votes to find the GOPers.
You didn't have to scroll...You could have just changed it from "all votes" to "Nay" and gotten the results.

k4KR54D.png

D2sveG6.png

BX2Wl3R.png

Young from Alaska is the last one to not vote....wasn't gonna screenshot just for 1 person.

Do you really think so? This might be great propaganda for the GOP, a hard stance on china. I actually thought it would be faster than the house, where it took some weeks

20 Republicans no voted

Only now they’re restricting this.

Only now they’re restricting this.
Well, at least that might initiate a movement of other countries doing the same. Europe should be looking for something like this, instead of a trade agreement with the ccp

I want you Republicans to know something about Democrats. They don’t love China either. Some don’t believe the virus is man-made and some don’t believe it escaped a lab. Democrats follow facts which none have been provided yet to show either being true.

As for Trump trade war with China and everyone else except for our allies Saudi Arabia, Israel and UAE. It’s more of a “I told you so.” thing. Like Mexico paying for the wall.

I’m sorry, but I just don’t get why some congressmen are not present to vote. Your asses don’t vote on bills much, you’re in the House for a 2-year stint. What the fuck are you doing? If you’re not tending to a family emergency or sick, your ass needs to be in that seat.

Does pennsylvania have close ties with China? Lots of them seem to be from there

Our Reps are... disappointing.

To say the least.

But, then again, large swathes of the Commonwealth is likened to Kentucky. Often called Pennsyltucky.

Back