International U.S. deploying more troops to Africa

Alternately short blackanese people that eat dogs and have small dicks

China is already doing CRISPR on humans. Fortunately for them, they don't have entire fields in humanities dedicated to denying the obvious and obstructing research into "problematic" spheres.
They'll have people with nine inch dongs eating through photosynthesis, while we'll have experts on feminist dance theory argue that Ahmed needs a harem of 10 year old girls to decolonize his psyche.

China is already doing CRISPR on humans. Fortunately for them, they don't have entire fields in humanities dedicated to denying the obvious and obstructing research into "problematic" spheres.
They'll have people with nine inch dongs eating through photosynthesis, while we'll have experts on feminist dance theory argue that Ahmed needs a harem of 10 year old girls to decolonize his psyche.
They also swallow whole rhino dicks and go to jail for quoting the Simpsons

I heard there were some mysterious deaths in the Congo caused by "white gorillas". I think we are sending in a team to investigate. Here's a pic of one of them.

10031254_4.jpg
Goddamn that movie sucked
Everything except for this

this is a good thing. They need to regulate those bastards killing Wildlife and trading with China with their Voodoo Bullshit.. They almost wiped out the Elephant!!! until recent campaigns to enforce anti poaching with of course International funding.

Serious answer: to keep an eye on the Chinese expansion rapidly taking place there.

I was in central Africa back in 1994. I saw a sign on a power station outside of a capitol city. It was in Chinese and English...

"This power station brought to you by *so and so* electrical engineering, Beijing China." China has been there for quite some time...

I remember seeing an article a while back about Chinese dudes knocking up women in Africa and leaving them behind.

China moving into Africa and landing a rover on the 'dark' side of the moon. Interesting. Coincidence?

The chinese are marrying everyone there, and I guess the GIs wants some of that chocolate action.

Plenty of natural resources and Muslims in Africa......

I was in central Africa back in 1994. I saw a sign on a power station outside of a capitol city. It was in Chinese and English...

"This power station brought to you by *so and so* electrical engineering, Beijing China." China has been there for quite some time...

Wow they were there in 1994. I was a wee lad back then. I visited Beijing in the mid to late 90s. They shadow of themselves now. Not looking like they had any business in Central Africa yet.

lol this is sensationalist garbage.
Story is about EIGHTY TROOPS

I heard there were some mysterious deaths in the Congo caused by "white gorillas". I think we are sending in a team to investigate. Here's a pic of one of them.

10031254_4.jpg

Hopefully we the appropriate laser beam PDW to deal with this threat.

Probably China containment.
The Chinese are going to create a new Oriental/African hybrid, athletic and explosive plus high intellect. Afrochinese overlords are coming, while the West is debating whether jokes are hate speech.
Sad.

Quoting former governor of Nigeria's central bank:

"Nigeria, a country with a large domestic market of more than 160m people, spends huge resources importing consumer goods from China that should be produced locally. We buy textiles, fabric, leather goods, tomato paste, starch, furniture, electronics, building materials and plastic goods. I could go on. The Chinese, on the other hand, buy Nigeria’s crude oil. In much of Africa, they have set up huge mining operations and have also built infrastructure. But, with exceptions, they have done so using equipment and labour imported from home, without transferring skills to local communities.

So China takes our primary goods and sells us manufactured ones. This was also the essence of colonialism. The British went to Africa and India to secure raw materials and markets. Africa is now willingly opening itself up to a new form of imperialism. The days of the non-aligned movement that united us after colonialism are gone. China is no longer a fellow under-developed economy - it is the world’s second-biggest, capable of the same forms of exploitation as the west. It is a significant contributor to Africa’s deindustrialisation and underdevelopment."

We have to go there are get them before they try and come here.

This is actually all part of the grand, master plan to maximize the number of African war refugees who can then be shipped to Western nations to destroy their cultures.

Back