International U.S. Defense Sec'y rejected a request by the DC mayor for National Guard troops to help w/ Migrants

Fergelmince

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What's DC's next move? Do they bus the migrants somewhere else? If so, where? This is an obvious case of not in my backyard.

Pentagon Chief Rejects DC Mayor Bowser’s Request For National Guard Troops to Help with Influx of Illegal Aliens Being Bused in From Texas

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...roops-help-influx-illegal-aliens-bused-texas/

"The Pentagon on Friday rejected DC Mayor Muriel Bowser’s request for National Guard troops to help with the influx of illegal aliens being bused in from Texas.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin rejected Bowser’s request, saying that it would hurt troop readiness, Reuters reported."

Well it would have been ok if they passed all their agenda, including making DC a state, so they then could of harvested the ballots of all these people.

now they are just gutter trash that they need to get rid of.

simple as

Literally millions, likely double the official estimates of 2-3 million so 6 or so. All sent to urban areas where resources are already maxed due to COVID, lockdowns, and typical democrat ran areas.

genius

Put them on a bus to Miami and then on a boat to Cuba.

Lmaooo, NPCs I mean NPR’s headline is amazing. “OmG it is gop governors fault sending them with no plan!”

uhh, it is more the Biden admin allowing record numbers into the country with no plan other than to try and harvest illegal ballots in swing states like Texas and AZ

NPR is full on democrat ran

GOP politicians playing games with people’s life, what else is new

These states are insane. TX and AZ are dealing with millions of people coming across the border. No one gives two shits. They've asked for help and got none. Shit Harris is in charge of the border and she hasn't even been there to the actual problem areas.
TX invited DC and NY to see the real issue and Adam's said "TX needs to handle this and build them homes" WTF???? Why should this all be on TX?

If I could donate to keep the busses going I would. They need to understand the problem. They want sanctuary cities. So why complain?

GOP politicians playing games with people’s life, what else is new
Indeed, pretty unpleasant when someone else does to you for a couple months what you've been doing to them for decades.

On the upside for DC, they've been telling us for years that illegal aliens take no government services and are huge boosts for local economies, so this should be a huge plus for DC, unless they're just white supremacist great replacement theorists who don't like them because they're brown.

this just boggles my mind. if they know this person is in the country illegally, the direction of transportation should be the nearest border, not deeper into the country.

There isn't much Texas and AZ can do when the federal government doesn't believe in border security. It's either house, feed, and care for the illegals in your state, or ship them to sanctuary cities who think that securing the border is racist.

Back