International U.S. and Afghan Forces Killed More Civilians Than Taliban Did, Report Finds

@RabbitPunch36 Somebody is going to sit in that position. You should totally cry about the fact that it's a country like the US that holds it's people to a massively high standard of morality and accountability and not a country like Russia or China or even worse. The lack of deep thought some of you have put into what some of you think are real deep thoughts is embarrassing.

Do you think living in the US is so great because we also just so happen to be the best at giving hugs and talking about our emotions? Or do you think our way of life is a byproduct of us being the most terrible enemy on the face of the planet?

I think the US is a great place to live for many reasons. And they are all in spite of this tyrannical govt and this beast known as the military industrial complex. I think you are in major need of some red pills my friend.

I just so happened to have dinner with an Iraqi refugee last night. He was telling me how much better Iraq was before the US invaded and collapsed the order in their country. He also told me about having to flee to Jordan and eventually the US. It's really a shame he hasn't learned to appreciate the wonderful things the US did for him and his country.

I think the US is a great place to live for many reasons. And they are all in spite of this tyrannical govt and this beast known as the military industrial complex. I think you are in major need of some red pills my friend.

I just so happened to have dinner with an Iraqi refugee last night. He was telling me how much better Iraq was before the US invaded and collapsed the order in their country. He also told me about having to flee to Jordan and eventually the US. It's really a shame he hasn't learned to appreciate the wonderful things the US did for him and his country.
Fuck Iraq
It wasn’t better then unless you were on sadam good side

@RabbitPunch36 Somebody is going to sit in that position. You should totally cry about the fact that it's a country like the US that holds it's people to a massively high standard of morality and accountability and not a country like Russia or China or even worse. The lack of deep thought some of you have put into what some of you think are real deep thoughts is embarrassing.
<{1-11}>

It's pretty creepy how hard and from such a young age we're programmed to embrace war, death, hate and destruction.

Notice how you just virtue signalled and talked about that one Iraqi guy you know instead of actually addressing what I said? I’m fucking shocked.

lol i had an iraqi tell me the same thing.

Notice how you just virtue signalled and talked about that one Iraqi guy you know instead of actually addressing what I said? I’m fucking shocked.

What did you say? You asked me if I thought the US was a great place to live because were the best at giving hugs or because were the Most terrible enemy on the face of the earth. The answer is neither. It's for many reasons.

What else did you say that I didn't address?

What did you say? You asked me if I thought the US was a great place to live because were the best at giving hugs or because were the Most terrible enemy on the face of the earth. The answer is neither. It's for many reasons.

What else did you say that I didn't address?

What are those reasons?

What are those reasons?

Honestly its because this is where i grew up at and where my friends, family, and culture is. Perhaps there are other better places to be. I just don't see why I have to go there bevause I recognize the nature of our govt/military.

Honestly its because this is where i grew up at and where my friends, family, and culture is. Perhaps there are other better places to be. I just don't see why I have to go there bevause I recognize the nature of our govt/military.

The total lack of any depth to this argument is actually sad.

The total lack of any depth to this argument is actually sad.

You're the only one I see lacking any depth here buddy. Your argument is that I should live somewhere else and America is great because of the military. You have yet to make you're case for either.

Back