International U.S. and Afghan Forces Killed More Civilians Than Taliban Did, Report Finds

What did I say here that needs sourcing?

And does objecting to unwarranted foreign military entanglements that cause human suffering equal having an "attitude of superiority" in your world??

What did the post you quoted say? But he couldn't possibly just know something about the situation on the ground, you just assume he HAS to be insecure about something, right?

What did the post you quoted say? But he couldn't possibly just know something about the situation on the ground, you just assume he HAS to be insecure about something, right?

WTF does being on the ground have to do with US and Afghan forces killing more civilians than the Taliban?? He wasn't saying it wasn't true. He was actually, somehow, trying to justify the death tolls based on how evil he considers the Taliban to be.

"Hey, the Taliban are so evil we just have to kill untold numbers of innocent non-combatants in Afghanistan."

That's the rationale of a mentally ill person right there.

I think you're implying that it's because of the US military that the country I live in is so great I wouldnt want to leave it. Is that right?

That's exactly what I'm saying. So if you're so hard up about what the US has done around the world, go live somewhere else.

WTF does being on the ground have to do with US and Afghan forces killing more civilians than the Taliban?? He wasn't saying it wasn't true. He was actually, somehow, trying to justify the death tolls based on how evil he considers the Taliban to be.

That nobody is trying to justify it. That's the point, douchebag. How many times do we have to play this game before you figure this out? You aren't the guy that ties people up with word games, you're the guy talking to the guy who ties people up with word games. Learn that lesson and stop trying to play it so we can have an actual conversation and you might learn something. He said one thing, you said another, you just tired to combine the two into one statement and attribute it to him. It's incredibly disingenuous.

"Hey, the Taliban are so evil we just have to kill untold numbers of innocent non-combatants in Afghanistan."

That's the rationale of a mentally ill person right there

It's also not a statement anyone here has made. Again, remember who you're talking to when you try to tell lies like this.

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs.

I say a lot of those so called "civilians" were Taliban supporters, sympathizers or even secret members.

Obama sure did love those drone strikes

The most amazing thing is that people try to justify it lmao.

The only sane reason to be in Afghanistan is to contain Pakistan and use it as a launch pad against Pakistan. I think that is 1 major component but the other is obviously control of the opium, and to use Afghanistan as a base against Iran as well.

That doesn't make any sense man

Do you think living in the US is so great because we also just so happen to be the best at giving hugs and talking about our emotions? Or do you think our way of life is a byproduct of us being the most terrible enemy on the face of the planet?

The only sane reason to be in Afghanistan is to contain Pakistan and use it as a launch pad against Pakistan. I think that is 1 major component but the other is obviously control of the opium, and to use Afghanistan as a base against Iran as well.
Contain Pakistan in what way? You dipshit the Pakistan governement was already in the pockets of American government.

Do you think living in the US is so great because we also just so happen to be the best at giving hugs and talking about our emotions? Or do you think our way of life is a byproduct of us being the most terrible Kingpin on the face of the planet?

Contain Pakistan in what way? You dipshit the Pakistan governement was already in the pockets of American government.

what is with the insults? US is drone striking and infilitrating pakistan via cross border actions from afghanistan. And with that said, American officialls publically are worried about the infilitration and growing islamism in Pakistani intelligence and security services. The US has rumored plans of being able to snatch and grab Pakistan nuclear arsenal. Trump NSA advisor has also said this

https://www.voanews.com/a/imcoming-...kistan-could-be-iran-on-steroids/4313820.html

Back