Tyson Wants to Fight In the UFC

Keeping his name out there, and trying to expand his brand. He's fighting Wilder in Feb, as long as Ortiz doesn't fuck it up.

Keeping his name out there, and trying to expand his brand. He's fighting Wilder in Feb, as long as Ortiz doesn't fuck it up.
Hopefully

Remains to be seen if either would be ready for February

After the cuts he got against a nobody and his near death experience against Wilder, it makes sense for Fury to grab all the cash he can in places where the punching isn’t very good.

It isn't going to happen, and does anyone really care if it does? Unless hes put in there with Nganou, he will be taken down and subbed just like Toney
personally Ive no interest in what he does unless hes in the ring, got 10s on his hands, and fighting someone that Ive actually heard of

It isn't going to happen, and does anyone really care if it does? Unless hes put in there with Nganou, he will be taken down and subbed just like Toney
personally Ive no interest in what he does unless hes in the ring, got 10s on his hands, and fighting someone that Ive actually heard of

Lewis doesnt even know how a takedown works.

defensive wrestling/grappling is BILLION times easier than offensive wrestling/grappling.

Toney was old, fat, way too small for his weight class and didnt even train for MMA.

The only guy who could beat MMA Fury is Stipe (DC has only 1 fight left).

Greg Hardy, no background, has asthma, a broken hand, no cardio 1-2 fights ago and he never wanted to be a fighter, but he went the distance vs a much bigger and legit HW.

Let him bang bro ...

Last edited:
Boxer going to MMA is not that exciting.. they'll just be taken down.. MMA guy going to boxing is better.

Lewis doesnt even know how a takedown works.

defensive wrestling/grappling is BILLION times easier than offensive wrestling/grappling.

Toney was old, fat, way too small for his weight class and didnt even train for MMA.

The only guy who could beat MMA Fury is Stipe (DC has only 1 fight left).

Greg Hardy has asthma, a broken hand, no cardio 1-2 fights ago and he never wanted to be a fighter, but he went the distance with a much bigger and legit HW.

Let him bang bro ...

how many times you think fury has wrestled! It’s virtually banned in this country for being too gay. And is Tyson going to spend time learning defensive wrestling. In his mind he knocks out any MMA fighter as soon as it starts. It won’t happen imo, and if it did he would absolutely get taken down and embarrassed. Stripe wants a boxing match, not MMA

Boxer going to MMA is not that exciting.. they'll just be taken down.. MMA guy going to boxing is better.

It’s not much different dude, if it is a top 10 fighter then it will be just as one sided, but probably dragged out a bit longer
I’ve no interest in boxers or MMA guys crossing over unless it is a permanent move

It’s not much different dude, if it is a top 10 fighter then it will be just as one sided, but probably dragged out a bit longer
I’ve no interest in boxers or MMA guys crossing over unless it is a permanent move
Yeah I guess if its in MMA guy with decent boxing skills it's at least kinda fun to watch it.. knockouts are better to watch than submissions and watching someone get schooled standing up is kinda cool too so that's what I meant.

how many times you think fury has wrestled! It’s virtually banned in this country for being too gay. And is Tyson going to spend time learning defensive wrestling. In his mind he knocks out any MMA fighter as soon as it starts. It won’t happen imo, and if it did he would absolutely get taken down and embarrassed. Stripe wants a boxing match, not MMA

ngannou, volkov, greg hardy, lewis, jds (im 99% sure) wont take him down ... they will just stand and bang.

First he has to fight these guys: Ruiz, Wilder & Joshua ... after that he can train MMA WWE BJJ Soccer / whatever

ngannou, volkov, greg hardy, lewis, jds (im 99% sure) wont take him down ... they will just stand and bang.

First he has to fight these guys: Ruiz, Wilder & Joshua ... after that he can train MMA WWE BJJ Soccer / whatever

Most of them will take him down within a minute. But it won’t happen so it’s fairly irrelevant. Fury just seems to talk a lot at the moment.

3 years of grappling at that age? Even Mickey Gall would sub him let's be real. He should stick to boxing.
Lol I'm sure you know what it takes to be an elite level athlete. Guys in their 30s can pick up grappling and be at a high level in 3 years. He's not gonna be tapping roger Gracie but he can be proficient enough for a professional fight. I've seen tons of guys get blue belt level bjj in their 30s and even 40s

Lol I'm sure you know what it takes to be an elite level athlete. Guys in their 30s can pick up grappling and be at a high level in 3 years. He's not gonna be tapping roger Gracie but he can be proficient enough for a professional fight. I've seen tons of guys get blue belt level bjj in their 30s and even 40s
Yah CM Punk got his blue belt in a few years how did that turn out for him?

Fury would murder those mma guys.

This shouldn't happen. MMA guys don't know the first thing about keeping their teeth in their mouths when they get caught by an actual fighter's punch.

I was thinking about this the other day and he’d just be an athletic Tim Sylvia, isn’t Tim still the most dominant HW champ?

I’d genuinely like his chances considering HW is ass.
why cause they're both tall chubby hairy white men. racist!

But seriously, I think that's disrespecting the fact Tim wrestled all high school, has a brown belt in bjj, and played semi-pro football, and has sub victories in the begining of his MMA career. each of these alone dont mean much, but together they present some form of TD/ground of threat/respect. But if Fury decides to jump into UFC instead of a minor local MMA league and build up everyone will try to Couture/Tony him and most would obviously succeed.
Good things take time.

Yah CM Punk got his blue belt in a few years how did that turn out for him?

Lol, ya .... let's compare CM to every blue belt out there. You are absolutely idiotic. There are are high level blues and purples out there that can tap ufc fighters and some black belts . You would know that if you actually competed or trained. It's not like CM punk cleared out his division at Naga or placed at the worlds. Your also comparing a 40 year old guy with ZERO combat experience to a champion world class boxer ....again your logic sucks. I don't think Tyson goes out and does it because it takes away from him making money , its possible however if he really wanted it.

I love Tyson.
But I don't think he has the overall athleticism to compete at a high level in MMA.

Back