Tyson Griffin wants to come back to the UFC!

You could usually count on Tyson winning a FOTN award. If he could put a few wins together I wouldn't mind seeing him come back.

The sport might have passed his expertise bye but give it to him for asking for "the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go but Tyson do you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better ask for it"

Bring him back. We need some badankadonk back in the UFC because we know the rings girls sure as hell don't have none.

Back in the day, I thought Tyson would be a mainstay at the top of the LW. When they fought, Tyson and Frankie looked like the future of the division. Then they went in completely different directions. Strange.

One very underated fight(nowadays) was him vs Edgar

Fighters in the past are always underrated. That fight was a beautiful display of skill that is rarely seen. Those guys would give Khabib a run for his money.

People, nowadays, see that a fighter has losses and somehow come to the conclusion that they never were that good.

Griffin, at his best, beat Guida, Tavares, Tibau, Aurelio and RDA. Those are some real good names.

IllegalFlakyBinturong-size_restricted.gif

uvs2_07_gomi_vs_griffin_005.jpg

takanori-gomi-drinks-beer.jpg
Gomi looks huge compared to him. Tyson Griffin looks like he could make featherweight.

Spike replayed the Tyson-Frankie fight over and over back in the day. But I've never seen the Tyson-Faber fight, Faber's first loss.

They never replayed it cuz it was in a rinky dink promotion. If you want to watch the fight, just google it. It’s actually pretty damn good.

Return of the badonkadonk !!
I was a big fan back in the day.
Hated Frankie at first for beating Tyson.

Back