Tyson Griffin wants to come back to the UFC!

Rematch vs Gomi.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I actually wouldn't mind. He had some crazy fights back in the day, then just seemed to kinda fall off.

That's a name I haven't heard for a while. It's easy to believe the best have caught up to him.. I could see them bringing him back for a short notice replacement

Maybe not lose 6 out of your last 8 fights, you'll be welcomed back.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I actually wouldn't mind. He had some crazy fights back in the day, then just seemed to kinda fall off.

Spike replayed the Tyson-Frankie fight over and over back in the day. But I've never seen the Tyson-Faber fight, Faber's first loss.

Damn hes only 34. I thought he would be closer to 40.

Dude put on some grest fights back in the day, i wouldn't mind him getting a shot.

He was having a rough time at the end of his career but honestly if he wants in, throw him on a contender series fight and see how he looks

IllegalFlakyBinturong-size_restricted.gif

uvs2_07_gomi_vs_griffin_005.jpg

takanori-gomi-drinks-beer.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to say he will need to win a couple more fights to get back in, when he was in UFC he started losing so they let him go, he does have a win over a young Rafeal Dos Anjos
He should just stick to training fighters.

Contender Series maybe. His last win by finish was in 2009 though.

tyson griffin had some good fights for the early days .. would think he'd have to be a killer first and go on a good streak before UFC picks up the phone

Maybe not lose 6 out of your last 8 fights, you'll be welcomed back.
I think that's why he's asking what it would take, and not just saying "bring me back". He was obviously in a sort of retirement being out for 4 years. And is trying for a fresh last start. Hope it works out well for him, he was usually a lot of fun to watch.

Can't stand him, but he is part of one of my all time favorite fights when he fought edgar.

Shame when fighters decline.

Spike replayed the Tyson-Frankie fight over and over back in the day. But I've never seen the Tyson-Faber fight, Faber's first loss.

Faber went for a telegraphed Superman punch and Griffin decked him.

Back