Tyson Fury vs Pianeta LIVE IN BELFAST ON YOUTUBE NOW!

fury-hatton.png
Hatton is only 39 holy shit

This is like watching Tyson Fury do bag work, and not because he's fighting like a champion. Tyson Fury looks so far from capable of beating Wilder and I say that understanding the context of the last 900+ days. I was never impressed with Fury, I like the guy and all but he has never looked like an elite boxer to me, and this fight he basically checked out completely, you almost couldn't even tell he was in a boxing match at times.
I will say this: these are the most generous commentators of all time. You have to appreciate them giving him nothing but praise as they attempt to force some excitement for Wilder vs Fury.

This is like watching Tyson Fury do bag work, and not because he's fighting like a champion. Tyson Fury looks so far from capable of beating Wilder and I say that understanding the context of the last 900+ days. I was never impressed with Fury, I like the guy and all but he has never looked like an elite boxer to me, and this fight he basically checked out completely, you almost couldn't even tell he was in a boxing match at times.

It seem like a glorified sparring session
But he is fun to have back

The fight went to a dec?

Must have been brutal to watch...

It seem like a glorified sparring session
But he is fun to have back
i ABSOLUTELY agree with that. I'm freaking pumped to have him back as a character in the HW picture. I like him. He's got a lot of work to do though

Meh.

A shut out from Fury.

Lots of pitty pat punching, with very little setting down on his shots.

Positives? As Wilder said, Tysons head-movement and slipping shots was really on point. He was defensively very sharp overall tonight.

See, I gotta disagree with "he never looked elite to me". What he did to Klit was incredibly impressive, specially considering the caliber of fighter that Klit is. Fury looks awkward but he is tricky. Has great pure boxing skills but is just a head case and likes the party. When he shows up in shape, motivated and on point, he is a bad man, and also a huge one that is really quick on his feet for his size an drew knows how to utilize that size. He is kind of like the Dom Cruz of boxing, and doesn't not get a ton of finishes but is an enigma and a tricky puzzle who is very consistent (atleast when in shape).

Ha Tyson did a very easy shove to Wilder lol

At least go full Brock ;)

Seems like Tyson and Deontay are buddies in "real life"

See, I gotta disagree with "he never looked elite to me". What he did to Klit was incredibly impressive, specially considering the caliber of fighter that Klit is. Fury looks awkward but he is tricky. Has great pure boxing skills but is just a head case and likes the party. When he shows up in shape, motivated and on point, he is a bad man, and also a huge one that is really quick on his feet for his size an drew knows how to utilize that size. He is kind of like the Dom Cruz of boxing, and doesn't not get a ton of finishes but is an enigma and a tricky puzzle who is very consistent (atleast when in shape).

He still has enough fat for a small person on his back. That considering, I don't think he looked bad. He just needs more time on the pavement and more rounds to tune up before he fights the top guys. Wilder should be fighting Joshua.

How do you think Fury does against Wilder or Joshua? Good 2nd round..

#THEFIGHTISON

Depends on the Fury that shows up in December…
He looked in good shape tonight. Good Tune-up…

“I’m knocking you da Fook out, boy…”

Trash talk has begun…

He still has enough fat for a small person on his back. That considering, I don't think he looked bad. He just needs more time on the pavement and more rounds to tune up before he fights the top guys. Wilder should be fighting Joshua.
Agree. Wilder is a big ask, but also, Wilder has the style that may end up him getting gassed. Fury has been boxing no all his life and could do it in his sleep.

Wrong form.
How do mods ban a guy for saying filthy animal Isn't racist but let you fools post about boxing in the heavies.

As Fury stated, he just needed to get his rounds in. Get over the nerves.

Back