Tyson Fury vs OTTO WALLIN

Yeah Usyk might not be able to even get quality opponents for non-title fights at heavyweight to build himself up....it's perhaps not ideal but his best option might just be to run full speed into the lion's den
Under WBO ruling he's already mandatory

Under WBO ruling he's already mandatory
Right but I'm saying if has to fight Spong then he might not have the option of taking a legitimate warmup even if he wanted to and everyone's timeline matched with the WBO

I'd just think that if you're him you'd ideally like to test out a few midrange jumpers before throwing daggers off screens from 35 feet....you know?

Right but I'm saying if has to fight Spong then he might not have the option of taking a legitimate warmup even if he wanted to and everyone's timeline matched with the WBO

I'd just think that if you're him you'd ideally like to test out a few midrange jumpers before throwing daggers off screens from 35 feet....you know?
Oh I get ya. My bad.

Yeah, I'm sure he'd have one or two more fights before the title shot. If the rematch needs to happen, then the Pulev fight, he'll probably have the opportunity to stay active. It's whether he can get the guys to fight him or not as well.

Fury came in at 254, close to 10 lbs lighter than last time out.

I'm not really on board with Fury fighting absolute bums & cans but the more Fury content the better imo. At least he's not boring as fuck. That whole build up & event against Schwarz was amazing.

I really hope he fights Wilder soon

I'm not really on board with Fury fighting absolute bums & cans but the more Fury content the better imo. At least he's not boring as fuck. That whole build up & event against Schwarz was amazing.

I really hope he fights Wilder soon
I've heard rumors about a rematch in February

Wonder if Fury can pull the upset.

Wallin doesn't even have a punchers chance. But I still want to see it, somehow.

This is his second fight in 60 days. What do you guys want from.him. he wants to stay active and nobody ranked higher would probably take a fight with him without 6 months of negotiating and training camps. I think he has balls of steel to take these fights. He gains absolutely nothing from.them and can only hurt his legacy and future paydays by losing.

This is his second fight in 60 days. What do you guys want from.him. he wants to stay active and nobody ranked higher would probably take a fight with him without 6 months of negotiating and training camps. I think he has balls of steel to take these fights. He gains absolutely nothing from.them and can only hurt his legacy and future paydays by losing.

If he has nothing to gain, then taking the fight is flat-out idiotic.

Since he gets paid and has a snowball’s chance in hell to lose, he has something to gain. And he certainly can be criticized for fighting no one but no hopers in 2019. You can blame it on Top Rank, but then again you don’t sign with Arum if your aim is to fight the cream of the crop every 6 months.

Last edited:
I wish they would have given him at least a seasoned vet so we can pretend like it will be closer than what it is. ESPN is going a great job of marketing this, yet it's all one sided as everybody knows Wallin has 0 chance.

I hope Fury gets ktfo or at least smacked around a bit.

If he has nothing to gain, then taking the fight is flat-out idiotic.

Since he gets paid and has a snowball’s chance in hell to lose, he has something to gain. And he certainly can be criticized for fighting no one but no hopers in 2019. You can blame it on Top Rank, but then again you don’t sign with Arum is your aim is to fight the cream of the crop every 6 months.

Correct

Where is this narrative coming from that Fury can't get a better fight? Wilder is a better fight and he turned it down.

Where is this narrative coming from that Fury can't get a better fight? Wilder is a better fight and he turned it down.

Fury is god mate, he can do no wrong according to his fans.

Love his fake story and GUESS WHAT??? He’s releasing a book, you couldn’t make this shit up.

Absolute SCAMMER.

i dont know a single person who even knows this fight is on

th eonly positive thing i can about it all, is that it is about time Arum was the one on the end of a shitty business deal, he has been played like a fucking fiddle this time

Back