Tyson Fury vs OTTO WALLIN

I wonder how many times espn is going to call fury the lineal champ during the fight

I don’t like what ESPN does with its fighters. Fury, Crawford, Lomachenko, for the love of god can we get these guys some opponents to be excited about? I’ll admit Jose Benavidez and Jorge Linares turned out to be very game, but the build up wasn’t exciting. Shoot FOX did a better job with Caleb Plant vs. Jose Uzcategui

We have to get Fury/Wilder II next, no two ways about it. From a fan standpoint. Let Ruiz fight someone else in the interim if he wins, same with AJ.

We have to get Fury/Wilder II next, no two ways about it. From a fan standpoint. Let Ruiz fight someone else in the interim if he wins, same with AJ.
If Ruiz wins, Kownacki might make sense...both PBC and Kownacki had a great war last time out

If Joshua wins it could be Dillian Whyte? I'm struggling to come up with many other logical matches

I’m not supporting this bull crap fight

Can we stop all the "It's so inspirational, he lost a lot of weight and is a real champion!!" talk by now? How many fuckin' cans does this guy have to make while making excuses for not fighting Wilder again before people see the jig is up?

The Seferi and Pianeta fights were kind of forgivable because they were tune ups.

The Schwarz fight was just about acceptable since it was his Top Rank debut.

This? nope, theres no defending this. Hes taking the piss now.

If Ruiz wins, Kownacki might make sense...both PBC and Kownacki had a great war last time out

If Joshua wins it could be Dillian Whyte? I'm struggling to come up with many other logical matches
Whoever wins out of AJ or Ruiz, Pulev is next.

Meh.

I didn't know that.

Not exactly box office
He's the IBF mandatory. Has been for a while now actually. After that I think it'll be Usyk, if he gets past Spong.

Usyk and Pulev as these guys are mandatory to the wbo and Ibf respectively. These are good fights imo and if its proven Whyte isn’t a cheat, he should be fighting for the wbc by May 2020. Not sure what’s going on with that though??

Knock him out within 8 rounds or I do not give a fuck.

500 more than they will get in the tent for the Joshua-Ruiz rematch...LOL

Fury just isnt a draw, nobody wants to see him fight...which is why he had to travel to get fights, as those in the UK were based off opponents he was facing or stacked cards

He's the IBF mandatory. Has been for a while now actually. After that I think it'll be Usyk, if he gets past Spong.
Yeah Usyk might not be able to even get quality opponents for non-title fights at heavyweight to build himself up....it's perhaps not ideal but his best option might just be to run full speed into the lion's den

Usyk and Pulev as these guys are mandatory to the wbo and Ibf respectively. These are good fights imo and if its proven Whyte isn’t a cheat, he should be fighting for the wbc by May 2020. Not sure what’s going on with that though??
Supposedly Whyte will be proven innocent but they just have to go through all this formal shit

That's what they say, anyway.

Your guess is as good as mine beyond that

Back