Tyson Fury vs. Otto Wallin, Sat. Sept. 14, 11 p.m. ET on ESPN+ Official RBR Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My god dude you cannot be on one single thread without posting some madness, can you?

It is an objective fact that Tyson quit against Holyfield in the 2nd fight. He got himself DQ'd on purpose so he wouldn't get KO'd later in the fight. Holyfield was piecing Tyson up and would have continued to do so until the ref saw enough.

He did the same shit against Botha, where he was also getting pieced up, and tried to break his arm.
Tyson knocked the shit out of Botha.
He just fought fire with fire but wasn't clever about it like Holyfield was.

I love Holyfield, one of my favorite fighters in the sport's history but the simple truth is, he was dirty as fuck sometimes and he was especially in that fight. Tyson got elbowed in that fight, kneed in that fight, headbutted in that fight, hit low in that fight. You're being selective about what you watched in that fight or you didn't really see it. One or the other.

I hate the commentator of this video, but take a look here. It was a dirty fight but Tyson got DQ'd for his first foul after literally getting fouled from the opening bell.

Coming back to this thread , felt I should have another pick right as Wallin should have got the win on a RTD stoppage but it is what it is.

Wilder will lose the rematch as well if the fight gets made. Wallin has great skill , Wilder will be easy work for Fury.

Back