Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua

McGregor fans:

"No one can take that left hand"

It will be a no contest via Joshua never taking that fight or the Wilder fight in his lifetime.

This will be the greatest UFC fight ever.

It will go the distance. Fury is not going to rush Joshua like that, Joshua can actually box and has a jab, Wilder cant fight he only throws the right hand and used intimidation to make his opponents scared to trade with him.

I think Fury vs Joshua is 50 50.

They haven't even boxed yet, why would they fight in the octagon?

Kiddin.

In an MMA fight, I'd take Fury. In a boxing match I'd take Fury

Joshua couldn’t put fat slob version of Ruiz down in their rematch giving his all. Tyson stops him or wins a UD easily, Joshua is a shell of his former self at this point.

Fury will take him down and Joshua will gas out trying to get up then he will lose

If AJ has the cardio he had in his last fight? I got AJ.

AJ will beat him and everyone will come out and claim they knew it.
AJ can box and has power.
He has a good stance and keeps his guard up and can move. All things Deontay was having trouble doing.
Hes also strong as shit and would muscle Fury around.
I see it going 8 rounds at 4rds a piece with AJ catching him with an uppercut and then finishing him off in the 9th.

AJ for me.
I think hed pull off the gameplan ,be solid with everything , and take the win.

At the moment everyone is proclaiming Fury as the Messiah, and he deserves his success , but I just feel AJ would win .

Current Fury would school AJ, but I'm eager to see how AJ has progressed since his last fight, as he seems to have started growing up a bit after his shock loss to a slugger.

AJ has the tools to be dangerous to Fury, but he's not there yet. He would be a much tougher fight than Wilder was.

It will be a no contest via Joshua never taking that fight or the Wilder fight in his lifetime.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that hes ever ducked anybody?

Wilder went 40+ fights facing a grand total of two top 10 level opponents. Fury fake retired at 27 when obligated to give Wlad a rematch (coincidentally also just as his countryman AJ was entering the elite ranks) and now his dad is on tv saying he has nothing left to prove and should retire at the grand old age of 31. Lets not forget that now rather problematic interview he gave way back before he had any reason to talk shit, where he heaped praise on Joshua and admitted a young AJ gave him hell in sparring.

Personally I think Fury will win that fight, probably by a fairly wide UD. But the amount of baseless criticism Joshua gets (particularly when it comes to accusations of ducking and cherry picking) is ridiculous.

Back