Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua set for August in Saudi Arabia

He lost his head a little in the Dillian Whyte fight, but he was a lot younger and greener back then.

there was also some real history to their rivalry. I get the impression that fury and Joshua quite like each other outside of competition. There’s a lot more menace with Whyte pre fight, where fury just clowns and tries to take the piss.

So fury just posted a vid confirming the date and location. Be interested to see their first head to head now, I wonder if Tyson will be able to ruffle AJ's feathers.

Dillian Whyte got Joshua mad, and Dillian is somewhat of a dimwit..., not as smart as Fury.
But then again it's the different personalities... Joshua may find Fury just funny or goofy.

Dillian Whyte got Joshua mad, and Dillian is somewhat of a dimwit..., not as smart as Fury.
But then again it's the different personalities... Joshua may find Fury just funny or goofy.
I don't think Joshua will take Fury seriously, he knows that he puts on a show. Whyte though seems genuinely aggro and that allowed him to get under Joshua's skin.

I don't think Joshua will take Fury seriously, he knows that he puts on a show. Whyte though seems genuinely aggro and that allowed him to get under Joshua's skin.

Good point, but in the ring Fury is a more serious opponent than Whyte.

Good point, but in the ring Fury is a more serious opponent than Whyte.
Oh yeah. In terms of losing, there is a much bigger risk against Fury, I just don't think Joshua would care as much.

Ok so we have a single date now. 14th of August.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/57106074

It's going to be 29C at night. The 150 million dollar hosting fee must have swayed the decision. I'd be really surprised if Tyson doesn't retire after this fight, win lose or draw.

Last edited:
Hearn needs to give Wilder a Saudi bag so he doesn't ruin this

The year is 2057 Joshua and Fury finally get in the ring on triller with the hologram of Snoop Dogg on commentary

Back