Media Tyson Fury & Tom Schwarz Backstage - Fury Offers Schwarz To Train With Him

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Fury is a good guy ... and he can sing too!

He’s evermore intriguing. It’s like he’s growing as a showman, person, and a boxer all at once. Both he and Wilder seem to be having a renaissance at the moment.

I can’t wait for wilder vs fury II

He’s evermore intriguing. It’s like he’s growing as a showman, person, and a boxer all at once. Both he and Wilder seem to be having a renaissance at the moment.

I can’t wait for wilder vs fury II

And Joshua missed the boat big time, he could have had the Wilder fight, but it didn't happen, Fury and Wilder put on a classic and Joshua gets knocked out, shocking all round for AJ.

Great sportsmanship from Tyson

He has done himself proud

Not the greatest opponent, but don't underestimate how smart a move this was by Team Fury.

He put on a show and he will be fighting again by October.

By the time he fights Wilder, he could be a genuine superstar.

I predict he will be the biggest star in all combat sports by the end of 2020.

lol no he can’t, but really does thinks he can sadly

Thank you for your professional critique Mariah, in my humble PERSONAL opinion for being an atlete thus not a singer he is absolutely more than fine and better than most of us (including you probably)!

Great sportsmanship from Tyson

He has done himself proud

Not the greatest opponent, but don't underestimate how smart a move this was by Team Fury.

He put on a show and he will be fighting again by October.

By the time he fights Wilder, he could be a genuine superstar.

I predict he will be the biggest star in all combat sports by the end of 2020.

He is certainly in a good spot ... great skills, big personality, can be funny and likeable, marketable inspirational story of coming back from very severe issues, seems to be a good guy ... with another decisive win in October the following DW rematch would be huge, and if he wins that then he would be absolutely the most popular combat athlete of 2020, unless Conor makes some kind of amazing comeback or AJ destroys Ruiz in the rematch and then fights DW first (unlikely).

That's called damning through faint praise + having a swipe at AJ + not wanting sweat on his silly but probably very expensive suit.

Schwartz's coach even wanted an autograph.

How could you not love that
Class from both sides
Long live end Gypsy King!

That's called damning through faint praise + having a swipe at AJ + not wanting sweat on his silly but probably very expensive suit.

There is always a way to criticise if that's your take ... if someone is direct or confident "look he is an arrogant asshole" ... if someone is polite or kind "look he is just doing it to appear nice" ... if someone says nothing or only praise "look he is just being fake and politically correct" ... if someone makes a negative remark "look he is rude and demeaning" ... etc etc etc

There is always a way to criticise if that's your take ... if someone is direct or confident "look he is an arrogant asshole" ... if someone is polite or kind "look he is just doing it to appear nice" ... if someone says nothing or only praise "look he is just being fake and politically correct" ... if someone makes a negative remark "look he is rude and demeaning" ... etc etc etc

Calm down Piro Freud.

I'm not criticising anyone. I'm a big Tyson Fury fan exactly for his style, personality and cheekiness like in that vid.

Back