Tyson Fury doesnt look like hes fighting this year

I don’t see a fight with Joshua happening if wilder doesn’t have a belt. Especially based on recent interviews with Joshua and Hearn on the issues of trying to deal with wilder and his team. Neither believed he ever wanted the fight.

If joshua beats fury I doubt wilder will be top of the list of potential opponents. If he is wbc mandatory he may get his shot in about 2-3 years time. He’ll have to get in line or fight his way to the front of the line. I hope he does the latter. So many great fights for him outside of Joshua and fury.
As I said above based on that interview it’s obvious wilder will be fighting Robert Helenius we need to accept that now

He still sounding a little crazy but at least he knows his comments are a little off and not well received.
Also, great list of fights he is looking at other than RH. Would rather see all those than Fury 3...
List full of fighters many if you said he would never fight. Interesting
He will be fighting Robert Helenius that’s obvious

He will be fighting Robert Helenius that’s obvious
Well thats certainly different than your last prediction that he would retire and never fight again...
And if he doesn't fight Helenius what will be your next criticism of him?

I don’t see a fight with Joshua happening if wilder doesn’t have a belt. Especially based on recent interviews with Joshua and Hearn on the issues of trying to deal with wilder and his team. Neither believed he ever wanted the fight.

If joshua beats fury I doubt wilder will be top of the list of potential opponents. If he is wbc mandatory he may get his shot in about 2-3 years time. He’ll have to get in line or fight his way to the front of the line. I hope he does the latter. So many great fights for him outside of Joshua and fury.
Heavyweight Injuries, covid pandemic, drug test. No way to say most things are off the table in the HW division right now. Best to just stay ready and say yes if an opportunity pops up.
Like Andy Ruiz.

Heavyweight Injuries, covid pandemic, drug test. No way to say most things are off the table in the HW division right now. Best to just stay ready and say yes if an opportunity pops up.
Like Andy Ruiz.

I think wilder would probably be the last fighter picked to fill in on short notice because of his right hand. He may not be the best boxer but he is without doubt the most dangerous, and unpredictable
Even if wilder wins in court and has fury drop the belt, I can still see the 2 fights with Joshua happening unfortunately. I’d love to see wilder vs Joshua. It’s not much off a fckin coin toss. Whoever lands big first wins the fight. It’s that simple. If nothing else I think we’ll run out of time due to wilders age.

Fingers crossed though dude!

Well thats certainly different than your last prediction that he would retire and never fight again...
And if he doesn't fight Helenius what will be your next criticism of him?
He still could retire or as I am sure I said previously go back to fighting bums ie Helenius. Typical wilder call out a load of decent names and not fight any of them. Sure he will accuse them of ducking him like AJ did

He still sounding a little crazy but at least he knows his comments are a little off and not well received.
Also, great list of fights he is looking at other than RH. Would rather see all those than Fury 3...
List full of fighters many if you said he would never fight. Interesting

Never said he wouldn’t fight them, never ever.

He still could retire or as I am sure I said previously go back to fighting bums ie Helenius. Typical wilder call out a load of decent names and not fight any of them. Sure he will accuse them of ducking him like AJ did
I cant keep up with all this "obviously" "Always" speculation that contradicts eachother. How about you just say you don't know and wait and see. I dont even think Wilder knows what he's doing yet, let alone you
Never said he wouldn’t fight them, never ever.
Ok... but there are plenty in this thread who did

I cant keep up with all this "obviously" "Always" speculation that contradicts eachother. How about you just say you don't know and wait and see. I dont even think Wilder knows what he's doing yet, let alone you

Ok... but there are plenty in this thread who did
He won’t be fighting anyone with a pulse anytime soon unless he can force via a court a final payday from fury to get ko’d

he is more and more a laughing stock every time he opens his mouth

He won’t be fighting anyone with a pulse anytime soon unless he can force via a court a final payday from fury to get ko’d

he is more and more a laughing stock every time he opens his mouth
What? Lol.
-So he's scared to fight anybody...except the #1 guy in the world....
- Going to retire but going to fight a top 15 guy
To be honest you sound just as off as he does.
You were ridiculously wrong about him retiring and now going to be wrong about quality of his next opponent it seems.

I'd be happy if he fought anyone off that list other than Helenius, i think he would get a proper test against both Whyte and Parker(although Parker himself doesnt look like he wants to fight anyone decent)

All of them would be as good, if not better than wins again Ruiz, i think he needs to target these fighters rather than Fury and Joshua who look like they are on a path to fight each other

What? Lol.
-So he's scared to fight anybody...except the #1 guy in the world....
- Going to retire but going to fight a top 15 guy
To be honest you sound just as off as he does.
You were ridiculously wrong about him retiring and now going to be wrong about quality of his next opponent it seems.
Only way he can make money is fighting fury or forcing fury to drop the belt and yeah he is scared of fury just listen to the craziness he is coming out with. He doesn’t want the fury fight if not he would have signed it when it was offered too him he wants a payout via the mediation or to force fury to vacate only way he can win a title is to fight for a vacant belt it seems.

He calls out a bunch a fighters no chance he fights two of them whyte and uysk. Maybe he could fight Parker or Ruiz but everyone knows he will end up fighting Helenius.

Only way he can make money is fighting fury or forcing fury to drop the belt and yeah he is scared of fury just listen to the craziness he is coming out with. He doesn’t want the fury fight if not he would have signed it when it was offered too him he wants a payout via the mediation or to force fury to vacate only way he can win a title is to fight for a vacant belt it seems.

He calls out a bunch a fighters no chance he fights two of them whyte and uysk. Maybe he could fight Parker or Ruiz but everyone knows he will end up fighting Helenius.
Fighting Parker or Ruiz is similar level to fighting Usyk or White....here come the goal posts moves.

Yes, fight was very close. By that logic Ruiz is better than Whyte.
Whyte is better than Parker because he beat Parker.....how does it follow that Ruiz is better than whyte??

Pretty irrelevant anyway as wilder is doing his usual of mentioning fighters he has no intention of fighting just to stay relevant I am bored of that and his pathetic excuses....I lost because his nails scratched my ear!!! Sooner he fights or quits the better

I think Parker, Whyte, Ortiz, povetkin, Ruiz are all pretty much on a level, and clearly better than the rest of the division at this point in time (maybe usyk and hrgovic as well, but both still untested). They can all beat each other on their day. Any combination of those guys will be a great fight

Whyte is better than Parker because he beat Parker.....how does it follow that Ruiz is better than whyte??

Pretty irrelevant anyway as wilder is doing his usual of mentioning fighters he has no intention of fighting just to stay relevant I am bored of that and his pathetic excuses....I lost because his nails scratched my ear!!! Sooner he fights or quits the better
Well I would say slightly better. He does deserve that. He did win. You litterally gave him flack for not fighting Parker or Ruiz in the past. Now that he might you are trying to cover your tracks. Its funny

I think Parker, Whyte, Ortiz, povetkin, Ruiz are all pretty much on a level, and clearly better than the rest of the division at this point in time (maybe usyk and hrgovic as well, but both still untested). They can all beat each other on their day. Any combination of those guys will be a great fight
Amen

Well I would say slightly better. He does deserve that. He did win. You litterally gave him flack for not fighting Parker or Ruiz in the past. Now that he might you are trying to cover your tracks. Its funny
He should have fought Parker when he was the champion that’s what I have said not that he should be fighting him since he has lost twice. Ruiz have not said wilder should have fought him I am not sure what to make of Ruiz as his AJ performances were a total contraction of each other.

Back