Tyson Fury doesnt look like hes fighting this year

Wilder lost in Alabama?
This subsection should be called " Wilder's fans forum ".

Wilder get questionable hometown draw:D and loss in his second fight vs Fury in his U.S backyard.
Guys, when you will get out of your obsession?
This is not Ali or even Tyson.

Idle time is not good for Fury. The Wilder win May end up being the apex of his career, and that’d be a shame, because at that point he was absolutely the best hw in the world.

Idle time is not good for Fury. The Wilder win May end up being the apex of his career, and that’d be a shame, because at that point he was absolutely the best hw in the world.
He is constantly in the gym (his new gym he has built) sugar hill has moved in.....there are other fighters training there too so he is not being idle far from it

i dunno what to say then..he looks like a fat bastard to me in the video
Well l meant he is in no worse shape compared to when he last fought wilder I guess is what I am saying....not like he is massively off the wagon

Arum saying Wilder back on the table!!! Probably just going to use it as leverage for negotiating with AJ.
I dont mind the layoff if he fights one of them.
Even the biggest Wilder haters on the forum should want to see that fight over some no name who was artificially inflated in the rankings for a stat busy 12 round beatdown.

True enough, but he could put something on the calendar for January.
Let's hope.
This forum looks that is full with Wilder's fans.
He talked 2 years + some months and still was no able to beat Fury as a A side guy in U.S
Ofc I will not watch Wilder anymore, guy even had problems with old and slow Ortiz in both fights.

A.J vs Fury.
There re also Whyte and Chisora, Usyk, Povetkin looks that might be usable for interesting fights.
Hunter? I hope he will have some fight soon.

Arum saying Wilder back on the table!!! Probably just going to use it as leverage for negotiating with AJ.
Even the biggest Wilder haters on the forum should want to see that fight over some no name who was artificially inflated in the rankings for a stat busy 12 round beatdown.
Surely both wilder / fury would need a warm up fight first? If not then fine let them fight but much rather see fury / AJ and wider vs someone else

Surely both wilder / fury would need a warm up fight first? If not then fine let them fight but much rather see fury / AJ and wider vs someone else
I dont think either wants one. Honestly, at this point Fury may look at Wildern as the warm up fight...

Here's a new vid of Tyson, looks in good shape tbh.

I don’t see a fight with Joshua happening if wilder doesn’t have a belt. Especially based on recent interviews with Joshua and Hearn on the issues of trying to deal with wilder and his team. Neither believed he ever wanted the fight.

If joshua beats fury I doubt wilder will be top of the list of potential opponents. If he is wbc mandatory he may get his shot in about 2-3 years time. He’ll have to get in line or fight his way to the front of the line. I hope he does the latter. So many great fights for him outside of Joshua and fury.

Back